Reviews for Does He Know You?
Jujubee58 chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Samcedes has a long road ahead of them!
Jadziwine chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
SAM WHY? WTF! these two crazy kids need some counseling. I hate Larry and Eddie SO FRIGGING MUCH. and Shane, i don't hate but i'm very disappointed in him for being so hotheaded.

thankgoodness for Tina! I held it together only because you promised happiness in the next chapter! so i'm going to be needing that update SOON! because you broke my honeybabies up and Donnie needs to be castrated! and the glee club needs to be there for Mercedes dammit!

MORE MORE MORE
gleevixen chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Girl that was DEEP! Like super doper deep. Hot damn I had to walk away once before I cried all ober the place. But it was REALLY great.

So Donovan is Donnie? And thats why hes screwed up. He probably set the house on fire with their father inside and passed out afterward. Wow what a MESSED up man Erins father was. So incredibly gross and sad.

And I feel so bad that Sam and Mercedes fragile relationship cant catch a break. And I think its time for Larry and Eddie to be slapped with a slander/defimation of character suit. Im just sayin, those little shits need to close their mouth or deal with lawyers!

PoorMercedes and thankfully Tina is nosey or was just trying to be there for her friend, but at least Tina is an extra support. It was too much for Sam to try to support Mercedes on his own. And poor Sam, he doesnt know what to even say or how.
shanti-noel03 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Shane royally fucked up and what's worse is those sorry ass football douches talking shit about Mercedes and the fact that they victim-blamed Mercedes without realizing that she was sexual harassed and they joked about it. Nuh uh not cool.

Also, it's upsetting how Sam had all that frustration, anger, and doubt built up inside and it just came out like that. Sam and Mercedes have got to work on that communication thing, it shouldn't be who should be saved the most.

Erin's story was both heartbreaking and also comforting because she was able to not allow herself to be a victim and really just live her life after her child abusive past. And I think that Mercedes has a friend in Erin.

All this angst in one story, my heart can't take it!
rKrispyt chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
So I've been really bad about reviewing and am making it a point to review stories everytime I read the update. So this is my first time reviewing, but I've been a fan of this fic for a loooong time. In fact, it's one of the very very very first Samcedes fanfictions I ever read, when I finally gave up and delved into this aspect of this particular fandom.

Going back, I have to admit that after the assault, I finished reading it and thought "but why was that necessary? Why do there?" especially in a story that seemed like it wasn't heading there at all. But then I read your author's notes answering that very question and I really lose for never getting on here to write you about it. I was very touched and moved by your story and by what you shared. It's really brave of you and I think you're doing such a wonderful job at telling this kind of a story. So...kudos to you and I'm sorry that it took me so long to jump on here and say that.

As for this update...man, so many of my fave stories have had updates since last weekend that make my heart literally ache. I think it makes me nervous because I worry that these things are being done to point out a bigger aspect of an unhealthy relationship between the two, and I just...want them to be there for one another and fight to work through this - to be able to be weak with one another and to be able to be strong for one another and grow through that together...and right now it just feels like they're pulling away..and almost like, as a reader, I'm supposed to WANT them to because it's the only way healing with happen; on their own and not as a couple. And that makes me so sad. Cause they both just need love and support and a hug right now, and I understand why they're having issues giving that to one another, but I so so want them to be that for one another.

I had intended to write more, but I'm getting all emotional, lol, and I'm at work and can't really cry at my desk, so I'm gonna end it there. Very invested in this story, it's wonderfully written and capitivated me from teh start. Thank you for tellin git. ;)
tdminor86 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Shane you gullible ass douchebag. This was a really good chapter as heart wrenching as it was. I am glad to see Mercedes warming up to Erin.

Sam is such a mess right now and I honestly hope they will both be able to work through their problems.
rocklesson86 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Good chapter.
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
I'm not *hiccup* crying! I'm not!
masterajoy chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Wow... I can't believe Shane would do that, he truest didn't know mercy. Poor Sam he is going through a lot I can understand needing an outlet. I'm heart broke when Sam and mercy had there arguement. They both went through a traumatic experiences, but I hope really hard that they can make it through this tough patch. I love this journey and I can really relate with Erin and her past. Damn I don't know how you do it but it feels like you are writing what I feel on paper. Update soon!
box5angel chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
This chapter made me cry. Boy, is Shane easily persuaded. I'm glad he came clean with Mercedes though but still he should have never done what he did. I knew Tina was starting to figure out what happened even before she heard the argument with Sam and Mercedes. What a great friend! :) Speaking of argument, that's when I started crying. Those almost last words to Mercedes about Sam wanting to fix things because he told her not to go - wow very intense. So Sam's parents found out about his stripping and he's failing senior year. Man! OMG, Erin, her backstory! So terrible and sad but so glad she has a better family/life now. OMG, I thought it was Donnie too - her brother - but she said that little boy they found fit the description - but I don't know though. hmm Oh, yeah, and Glee club helping to clean Mercedes locker - so awesome. The lighter ending - I like. :)But Sam and Mercedes - sniff. I feel so bad for both of them. My babies! Thanks for another awesome and incredible chapter.
rayray2007 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this chapter. I am glad you explained what was going on with Sam and why he wasn't around much. I am glad that Erin is around to help Mercedes. I hope That Sam and Mercedes can fix their realationship. Can't wait for you to update again. :)