Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
klaine4eva11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was amazing nice to see a glimpse of wat it cud be or not either way I love what u written is amazing so glad they all together this is how I wud picture them all happy living together ...
efwstargirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is really good! I like how you've taken the VSG universe and put your own spin on how they end up in the future! The whole family thing is adorable :)
CornersAndLetters chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Your portrayal of the family's everyday life is beautiful. I appreciate this glimpse into the seldom mentioned nitty gritty aspects. The voice that you give Chris is mature and refreshing. Thank you!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So the head canon Emm12 and I have for the future of this 'verse is so cohesive and so strong I see I did not voice everything as I should have because in my head it has happened and that's that.

I see the first draft was not clear enough. So just to clarify. Caden was created the good ol' fashioned way by Katie and Darren, but Darisa is an IVF baby. Chris and Naya were the gene donors/suppliers and Katie was the willing surrogate.

But most important of all Emm liked my fic and that what counts the most. Love you Girl! and I love your VSG family!
Emm12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Well, you already know how I feel about this little one shot; I absolutely love it!

I am going to adopt your unique names for mom and dad if you don't mind (and also the grandparents. I was actually wondering how to do that because calling them Mommies and Daddies was already getting to me...lol

Seriously though, you captured the essence of VSG so well here that I almost had a little cry. Mostly because I was so touched and flattered that you'd use my fic as inspiration to write such a beautiful one of your own.

You are not 100% to my cannon, but I think Caden is bang on for sure! (they may or may not be blessed with three children and Darisa may or may not be Chris and Katie's masterpiece ;-)).

Honestly, I can't say enough about this, it was such a beautiful gift and I really, truly love it. I haven't even gushed about how well written, but oh my god, it is so well written!

I will be telling all of the VSG readers that this is a MUST READ!
aunthay chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I was already tearing up when I read the VSG chapter with Caden's birth, and then I had to read this. Y'all are just trying to kill me, aren't ya? Beautiful and just perfect.