Reviews for Explaining is an Admission of Failure
laurieglory chapter 28 . 4/9
So freaking awesome! One of the best shirts I have read in years! Thanks!,,
shirleypositive72 chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Wow. So amazing. Loved it.
Mohoro chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoyed your story! Loved Sam and Deans co-dependency on eachother too! I'm a post apocalypse junky and this wasn't necessarily one but post Leviathan is close enough so I ttly got off on your story. And I rlly loved your OCs btw. Mark, Max, Drew, Drake, Fox, and so on.
Thanks for all your hard work!
aisha43 chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
This was an amazing story. I must admit that I am a sucker for a happy ending, so I was glad the boys lived and got their home. Great job.
agent iz hyper chapter 28 . 12/6/2012
This. This is just... what can I say, it's just /perfect/.

*wipes away tears* I don't even... only a handful of fics have actually made me teary-eyed, and this is one of them. *awe* Your writing is just beautiful. And just, the brothers, the whole /thing/...

It's amazing. Definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. :') Total love!
ghostboi chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
Oh my phuck, I love this. I love that they got their 'happy' ending, together. This entire story was/is gorgeous.
ghostboi chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Aww I love this ending.
ghostboi chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Started reading this last night, & i love it so far. I love the bond & interaction between Sam & Dean.
frownypup chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
You. Are. Awesome.
That is..the MOST beautiful ending I've ever read!
*somebody hand me the tissue!*
Definitely into my favorite box. Yahtzee! :'D
And now, as a Winchester hugs' sucker, I'm heading to your other stories looking for more sweet lovely hugs between the brothers.
You have to make more, I love how you did it! :))
frownypup chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Oh my, it's like a swimming pool filled with sappy chick flick moments which I'm happily drowned in it. Happy. Happy. Happy. :D
It's weird to see Sam welcoming the idea of killing people though, guilty or not.. I always consider him as this gentle guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, so I feel like there's a little bit too much fierceness in his character in this story. To me, that always will be Dean's role of play, he's the doberman in this brotherhood. Sammy is the vulnerable puppy. Lol
I'll tell you once again, totally LOVE all the hugs you make the brothers did in this story! :D Don't stop! Lol
Stone120 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I would like to leave a review for each chapter buy I'm too impatient to move on to the next chapter. Wonderful plot, well paced and well written.
T.L. Arens chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
I appreciate your refusal to apologize for your work. I've read enough apologies by other writers and it leaves me with the conviction that if you have to apologize for it, you shouldn't write it.
But that's my MO. Again, LOVED how you did this! I whimpered when I thought Sam was buried at the base of the tree. I also loved how Mark left Dean in peace and kept the secret to himself, even if he'd never know the whole story. *hugs little story* -
T.L. Arens chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
Oh geeze... the ending here just slammed me between the eyes and hit me in the gut. I can't tell you how much I loved reading the ending here. *wibbles* You've woven such a wonderful story here and I'm sorry to see it end.
Sammyscougar chapter 28 . 7/27/2012
Dayum that was an awesome read... I love long stories .More meat in the sandwich, so to speak. Also prefer them completed, not patient enough to wait for weekly instalements.I just love the depth of Sam & Dean's bond and their connection,so deep that words are not required between them only a touch or look, Priceless. Don't usually but had trouble reading last paragraph of chp 25 through tear filled eyes, especially when Dean started with Hey Jude... OMG I had to stop to compose myself before continuing reading. They had to go out in a Blaze of Glory. The ending brought back the smile on my face thanx, needed that. Just loved Dean hugging Baby very touching. Great piece of fiction, don't stop writing. Thanx for sharing, off to read your other stories, would love another longish one from you. Beers and Cheers. ;)
BranchSuper chapter 28 . 7/27/2012
Curiosity satisfied, lovely exposition of how and why the brothers returned to the cabin to stay. Very well done.