Reviews for Explaining is an Admission of Failure
Guest chapter 28 . 12/11/2016
A great, beautiful, sad story! Thank you!
arwenadreamer chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I just started your story and, dear, did you get right to my feels! I usually don't write a review before I finished it, if it's not a story in progress. But this third chapter? I actually read it with a hand clamped over my mouth. The thought of Sam really losing it, the affects of his severe traumata not being overcome easily... It's just almost too much to read. AND YOU WROTE IT SO AMAZINGLY PERFECT! ! ! In a way that really makes me dive deep in both Sam's and Deans feelings. This while story just is so compelling and I can't wait to read it. I just needed to say that before proceeding! Thank you for this fic!
ren chapter 28 . 6/4/2016
*sob* this is really a beautiful story..
thanks for writing this
i wish the actual canon were this nice, those boys deserve a happy ending
reader50 chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
I loved this story. Great idea on how to kill the levithans and I loved the endings. I was sad that you killed off Drew as I quite liked him. I was a little concerned when you brought in Fox that you would have her to be a Mary Sue love interest so I was pleasantly surprised that she was not a love interest. I also liked Mark, but I got no closure concerning Roy and Walt. Thank you for sharing your story.
reader50 chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I have been enjoying your story, it's very good. I only have one complaint, and it's a compliant I have for the TV stories also. If they are having nightmare, why are they not using the dreamcatcher? It's in the trunk of the Impala! But they never try to use it.
Sorry. Thank you for sharing.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Loved this story. 'Gencest' is my favourite type of Sam and Dean fic, and this was so juicily full of it.
Your way of taking out the Leviathans was spot on too and quite believable.
One to keep! :)
hunenka chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
I enjoyed this fic immensely, you hit so many of my favorite tropes: legendary boys, post-apocalyptic world, BAMF brothers, brothers being co-dependent and protective and best of all, touching a lot (I love Wincest, but sometimes it's great to read fics where Sam and Dean are so ridiculously close without, you know, being *that*close.). Great, suspenseful plot, cool original characters, and a lovely ending.

I had a great time reading your story, and I already know I'll come back to read it again. Thank you!
Mirya Lirin chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
OMG you almost killed me. I thought for sure they were dead. I was crying all over the place. This story was just so epically awesome.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
Awesome story. Thank you!
outloudemily chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
And I'm reading all of your stuff for a second time through. I can honestly say that your writing, and descriptions of the boys are my favorite of everything I've read. I am a huge fan of your development of their co-dependency, and bond. It's perfect. Love each and every one of your stories, and will continue to patiently wait for your updates. Merry Christmas!
outloudemily chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
This story is absolutely incredible! I'm so in love with your writing, and your character development of Sam and Dean. Not only this story, but your others as well. I am so excited to keep reading what you have written, and am so looking forward to reading whatever else you write in the future!
laurieglory chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
So freaking awesome! One of the best shirts I have read in years! Thanks!,,
shirleypositive72 chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Wow. So amazing. Loved it.
Mohoro chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoyed your story! Loved Sam and Deans co-dependency on eachother too! I'm a post apocalypse junky and this wasn't necessarily one but post Leviathan is close enough so I ttly got off on your story. And I rlly loved your OCs btw. Mark, Max, Drew, Drake, Fox, and so on.
Thanks for all your hard work!
aisha43 chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
This was an amazing story. I must admit that I am a sucker for a happy ending, so I was glad the boys lived and got their home. Great job.