Reviews for Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked The REAL Story
Cool! I love Chipwrecked! Here are my favorite scenes:

1. When the chipettes have a dance-off with the mean ladies

2. The romantic scenes between Simon (Simone, at some times) and Jeanette

3. The scene where Jeanette sings SOS

Anyway, awesome story! Make more! .
Stepfanie Whetsell chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Hi There I Hate This Story It Makes No Secne What So Ever This Story Is A peice Of Fucking Shit!
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Haha gotta love Alvin and Brittany! Oh no Zoey better not hurt the Chipmunks and Chipettes! :( if she does I'll hunt HER down and then hurt her... I probably wont because shes not real but still. I love this ending, their all back to their normal ways :D Great story it was a really good crossover :D Can't wait to read your next story :D
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Awww thats a sweet ending :D Im glad they all forgave Ian! It was a really good story, keep up the awesome stories!
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
wow! I really do like this story! I like how you have made it like the actual movie but have added in your own scenes! I cant wait till the next chapter! so please update soon! Oh by the way, if there are anymore of your stories that you would like me to check out dont hesitate to ask! :D
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Much improved! But I did catch a few colons in there!
dirtyker chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
lol
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Sorry your story does not have that many reviews. I have a suggestion. When you right dialogue, do not make it look like a script. Use the words said and cheered, without the semi colan things (is that what they are called?). Here is an example:

"Can we eat now? I'm starving!" Alvin complained.

Also, use a bit more detail and a little less conversation. Your story would be a gazillion times more interesting (no offence) if you added paragraghs to tell us more about what the character is doing or thinking about. I hope to see good things from you!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well I have two things to say... Make that three things..

Thing number one: Hm. Well the plot has merit but it's difficult to see that due to formatting. It seems to be almost a mix of script and regular prose (narrative, novel style). As script is rarely well received you might want to go all prose. Also at the very end everything ended up in a big block. I think FF messed with your formatting.

Thing number two: A bit more detail is needed though. Just so that we can better sense what is going on. Right now we can only hear what is going on. We can't really sense anything that is going on.

Thing number three: I don't think your story is placed in the proper section. Alvin and the Chipmunks isn't even REMOTELY close to being anime or manga. You probably want the cartoons section or movies. I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume you don't know what anime is as I don't think anyone could ever mistake Alvin and the Chipmunks for it. Animes are cartoons from Japan. They usually have large eyes and weird hair (Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball as an example.) Manga is comic books from Japan. Anima is a manga and the Anima section is for fanfiction about the manga Anima not for Misc. Anime or anime crossovers.

So as you can see your story needs moving to the proper section. If you don't move your story, it can be reported and then deleted from the site which could lead to your whole account being deleted which would suck as you already have a story properly placed that seems promising.

So please move your story.

Best of Luck writing! And if you have any questions, give me a shout. I'd be glad to help.

-D101

P.S Below are instructions to help you move your story if you don't know how.

Go to your sign in screen which shows all your account setting and such (you do this just by clicking on the Sign In link in the upper right corner of the screen.)

Once there you want to click on the publish tab which will open into a small menu. From that menu you will want to click on "Manage Stories." A new page will load.

Then you want to click on the title of your story and a new page will load. On that page will be all your story information.

Now all you have to do is look for where it says "Category". Directly across from it is a button that says "Change Category." You'll want to click it and a new window will appear. It will have a small menu on it. You'll want to scroll down the menu until you reach the option that has the title you based your story off of. You will then click it and save your story properties and there. Your story is moved and you can no longer be reported