Reviews for As Soon As Forever Is Through, I'll Be Over You
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh...poor Oliver...but, you both will fall in love with each other! That will happen. Wonderfully written piece, once again. And, once again, I'm not surprised.

ferret nin
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh the angst - it burns! :)

It's superficial that I thought he'd just see Percy in the mirror, isn't it? Oh well, I'm glad I was (sort of) wrong; by including those parts about Oliver's father you made his character feel real, if you know hat I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That Is so sad
I'm home chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Intense. The emotion and characterization was well done.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nonononono! There NEEDS to be a sequel to this!

3 Percy Oliver

I really want to know what Percy saw, as well. I'd like to think that it was him and Oliver together. xD
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Surprisingly, I actually /liked/ how you ended it there. Because it shows us the heartbreak yet doesn't delve into it. Perfection! I liked the part about Oliver not wanting to know. That seemed so reasonable and levelheaded of him! Also, the beginning sort of reminded me of some sort of plot you should do- like Penelope is /okay/ with Percy and Oliver dating, because Percy loves Penelope too. You've done something of the sort, but I think it's an interesting love triangle.
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
O poor Olly :( You can win him!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I kind of like Percy/Oliver, and I really enjoy the way you wrote it, how it's more implied than anything else. I bet what Percy saw was something with Oliver, and that's why he didn't want to say anything. I think you characterized both Percy and Oliver quite well, and they fit in with their canon selves while you still add a little something of your own. This was really well-written, with no mistakes that I saw in either spelling or grammar, and by the way, I love the title as well. I can picture Percy knowing what the Mirror of Erised was almost instantly - like Hermione, I can picture him reading a lot of useless information XD. I really liked this, and you did a wonderful job! Keep up the good work :)
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Agshkksgj need sequel! This is so well written, but it ends in such an angsty way! Please, pleeeease write a sequel which resolves this! If Percy saw what I think was implied, then they need resolution! I will be eagerly waiting and hoping for a followup!
Yellowtail555 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Percy is out of character when it comes to Penelope but I think that was really the point of this. Oliver is portrayed perfectly when it comes to Quidditch and I especially loved the quote: "Percy-lecture" which really seems to sum up the essence of Percy.

You give Oliver, an undeveloped character, such a history that he seems to come to like. His desires and fears and what makes him, him. Wanting to please his dad and have Percy.

I didn't see any typos or grammar errors.

"But even cool logic can't numb the ache" - This last line really defines everything that his story is about in such an amazing way that closes up the oneshot and yet leaves it open.

Great job!
struckbydaydreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
awwww i love what oliver sees
wynnebat chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome story! I loved how you showed a side of Oliver's life that I've never thought about, his family.
TheGreatAndPowerfulMoz chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
NO! No, Oliver, it WILL happen. Screw J.K. Rowling, this Audrey person is NOT Percy's spouse. YOU ARE.

(is gay marriage legal in the wizarding world?)

You and Percy belong together. Get that through your thick skull, okay? I can understand you might be a bit dense, what with being hit in the head with bludger thingies all day, but even a stupid twit can see you and Perce are meant to be.

I feel all bad for Ollie 'bout his dad. Boo his dad. He's an idiot. But whatever, Ol, you're better off nwithout stupid gits like that anyhow.

I liked this. What did Percy see, d'ya think?
ceville143 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm pretty sure this is a one-shot but I'm going to hope and pray it's not. If you care about my well being you'll make this happen. Thank you :)
the music our collisions make chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I honestly loved this! I don't usually read slash (although this is only slightly slash-ish) but when I do I really like this pairing. I also liked the way you built up the suspense of if/when Oliver is going to look in the mirror. He seems to understand the danger of looking in the mirror. "He's sure of what it will be... but what if it isn't?" Very nice!