Reviews for The Shadow of Angels on The Moon
Failisse chapter 10 . 6/19
For all that Kyoya sees, he is completely blind to the feelings in his own heart.

When will he stop fighting? When will he allow the walls to come down? Is it really so hard to take a step back, acknowledge the fact that he is human and that someone can carer for him without seeing him as some sort of advantage? And can't he do the same? Usagi sees past the facade he puts on. She sees the true him.

And he's been looking for acknowledgement from his father and mother. He's been looking to be as good as his brothers. But maybe he just needs to be as good as himself.

Shouldn't it mean something to him, that someone as special as Usagi sees his worth above all others? She is blessed with the love of very important people, both friends and family members. She could be a great asset to him, based purely on her connections to influential people. I think he knows that.

But I think even more importantly, he knows somewhere in his heart, that it is not the her connections to others that is important, but what she stands for and what she stands to mean to him. It's all there in his heart. Hidden behind the shadows of doubt and denial. He only need look closely to see the seed that was planted already beginning to bloom.

I love this fic, and this is a very intriguing pairing. Please update again soon. :)
llCrystalll chapter 11 . 1/4
I hope you haven't completely given up on your story because I think it's one of the best I've read. Please, continue writing and I hope life's treating you well!
Haniab chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Great story please continue.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Please continue this awesome story! After I spent so much time reading it... I beg you!
Saris Yui chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I miss this story!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
hi i really love the story so far i hope kyoya would hurry up and admit his feelings. i really am lookin forward to more pls update the story
llCrystalll chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I really hope you keep with this story. It is one of my favorite crossovers. You put the Ouran and SM cast together in such a beautiful way without taking anyone out of character. We get to see the transformation of Usagi into the Neo Queen. The chapter where the Black Moon clan and the Senshi fought was hilarious but it wasn't out of character for any of them. Usagi seems to understand her Senshi on a deeper level now as well as others around her. I just love your story so much. I like how you inserted Usagi into the lives of the Hosts without removing Haruhi. I really do like Diamond here too. He is really not too bad for someone who was raised as a dark prince. Kyoya is my fave to win though. Please update soon!
Failisse chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Holy cow this is good! You've got a pretty damn good plot going here, and I like how you're working your way up to the romance, letting the relationships between characters grow and expand slowly. It just makes it that more pure and believable that way. I also really like the seriousness of some of these scenes. The whole conflict with Usagi and finding who she's meant to be is very deep and thoughtful. I also really like how you painted the imagery in certain chapters. The whole Usagi as Sailor Moon standing on the rooftop with the sunrise shinning over her, yet with blood on her outfit makes a pretty damn cool picture.

I really want to see this story updated. You've put so much work into it already, and it's such an amazing fic, that it would really be a shame to see it sitting. So please update again soon! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! :)

- Failisse
bebepantheon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awesome story! I have not read any stories that has Sailor Moon xover Ouran Host Club! with the exception of Hosts and Hostess! This is goood! x)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
More than a month now :( please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Gonna be a month soon. Pls do update. Will hate to see such a good piece of work unfinished.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Update soon please
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Update soon :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Thanks for the update!

Ooohh is that box the real gift for usagi? I remember kyoya's sister saw a gift in his room and shake it to figure out whats inside .

Please dont stop updating your fic :) love love love your work. Update soon :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Thank you for the update!

I wonder what kyoya's dad thinking? Did he think usagi and kyoya is a perfect match? Oohhhh i hope if thats whats he's thinking, kyoya will be the one to make the first move before his dad told him to court her :p

And im happy before the party end, usagi get to dance the last dance with kyoya :) "look at me" sooo demanding hehe he wants usagi to look at him. Hah!

I do hope kyoya will knock some sense on kyoya too. Another admirer point of view telling him if he didn't make his move now he'll regret it for the rest of his life :p

Poor seiya... I like him, he's cocky and sweet but sorry rooting for kyoya and usagi .

Keep up the good work! I do really hope you'll be able to update 2 weeks from now :)