Reviews for No One Heard Me Scream
That ending was beautiful!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
This was so perfect, I am crying. Jesus Christ. Whoooo so many emotions. I loved it.
iamazoroark chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Wow... Uh... *Cannot Stop Crying*
This is honestly the best story I have ever read in the history of ever! You write so well, I laughed and cried and I could just picture how everything went together! Honetly, as I lay here reading this you practically had me screaming in tears.. God.. You need to make this into some kind of book- minus the copyright characters- You're just amazing at wring! *More Crying* Ah.. I can't think of what else to say...

I don't usually read fanfictions either, just by chance I found this and I'm crazily glad I did. I applaude your awesomeness, I'll share this about- it deserves many many many more reviews!

Eh, Salut!
iamazoroark
Canada-Is-Found chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Oh my goodness. This story was the best. The whole time I was going insane because I didn't know who was real or not. When I found out Matthew at first wasn't real I wanted to cry. But the ending was so great. I cried happy tears when Gilbert saved Matthew from the fire and stuff. At one point I seriously thought that every single thing was a part of his imagination and I got really scared to be honest. Haha well anyways, good story and please don't stop writing stories like this. You made PruCan different for me, in a good way. I cried. Best story ever. Ciao.
MudCat chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Chapter 7 to the end you had me almost in tears, from the moment Gilbert discovered that Matthew wasn't real until he found the real Matthew in the fire, and presumably was forever stuck dying in the fire-collapsing building. The ending was superb, happy, wonderful and I loved it. Great Work!
Akiros chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, but when Antonio was complaining about how his mother was always telling what to do, and you said that his mother told him to "hace tu cama" it would actually be "haz tu cama" since it's a command. Anyways, this sounds interesting. Onwards in my reading!
Volcarona chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
*incoherent screeching*
...Anyway. Oh, MAN. This story was so great! The first couple of chapters were pretty laugh-out-loud, and then I really started worrying for everyone. I may or may not have cried a little at a few parts, and I'm just so, SO glad it had such a happy ending (or I would have been swimming in tears, I'm sure)! Great job, really!
TurtlesAndCanada chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Let me tell you something, amigo. I liked- no, NAY, I loved this story but i'm about as confused as Mattie when he found out some people make fake maple syrup. I still have no idea what the fuck happened, how the hell he contacted Francis, where fake Matthew came from, or if Gil was actually just kinda supernatural crazy. I'm serious. Its great (I favorited it, so duh), but I'm puzzled. I couldn't really take the ending seriously (well I did) or pay much attention to it, because I was waiting for an explanation. Maybe I've just been watching too much Scooby-Doo where they tell you how everything happened, but I was expecting SOMETHING.

I kinda've get how Gil's mom died could have somehow... Something. Since it was the same situation and all. I'm just lost. Or dumb.

Since I don't think anyone else is having such problems, probably dumb.
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
this was just so adorable! I read this in an hour because it seemed so awesome!
WhoAmI28 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Ohmyglob, my feels, MY FEELS!
They're splattered all over the walls.
I dont know if I should laugh in joy or cry.
Ahahahahaha...haha...ha...ha...*dies*
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
oh my god i'm so happy you found a way to end this happy
this story stole my sleep for two nights! i'm supposed to concetrate on christmas!
really really good...
lovina romano vargas chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
this story was awesome :)
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Oh thank god, that story was, as Gilbert said, so worth it. After chapter 7 I seriously thought that it could only get worse but it just got SO much better. You're an amazing writing and everything flowed so...realistically. (is that even a word? LOL) Anywho, you're an amazing writer and I hope you keep writing forevaa XD
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
OMG I can't believe this...you made Gilbert's Matthew fake... -sigh-
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooo Good! I love this story so much! It's so ... so!... SO... AWESOME! I love PruCan and this story was absolutly amazing! I thought all of it was ver realistic... well except that Gilbert's Shizopherenia (Oh my god how do you spell that?) also gave him supernatural powers. That was a little farfetched but it really did make for a good story so it can be overlooked. Congrats on an awesome story! And the happy ending didn't ruin it. It made it better because you don't have an empty feeling afterwards because the couple didn't get together or anything. So yea. I loved it. My new favorite story! I won't be forgetting it anytime soon I can honestly say that.

AwkwardlyTwistedRainbows approves this message!