Reviews for Do You Believe?
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh that was awesome! It's touching to see an idea you have begin to grow and people follow you because they also believe in what you do. Even though I would love to see the precinct tagged with all sorts of believe sherlock tags, it's very highly unlikely that it would be empty enough for John and Lastrade to take their sweet time teaching every single room. Anyways, thanks for the fic.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
that was aweome
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'm laughing right now. Good fic.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK HOLMES.

This is a fantastic oneshot. It's perfect. John, first paralysed then invigorated. AND LESTRADE. I was expecting him not to reprimand John, but I was not expecting him to have his own spray paint. Beautiful touch.

Very well done.
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
XD BEST. ANYTHING. EVER! First "I believe in Sherlock" fic to fill me with happy, bouncy feels :D Thanks, and well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
whoevenISthis chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I effing love this story. It's absolutely brilliant!
cooler-then-ice chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was brilliant! I love how they tagged the Yard, amazing!

very awesome! very good! . . . and I think I'm out of adjectives. Okay, good, thanks, bye.
booda77 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Yay...makes me want to run out and buy a can of spray paint...especially LOVED it that Lestrade got in on the act...please tell me that this is not a one shot...:( This reads so well!
EbonyDraygon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very well done. I like the small details, such as John making sure the paint he bought matched the Blind Banker case, it was a nice touch. the last few lines actually managed to surprise a laugh out of me. Very well done.