Reviews for Senseless battles
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I enjoyed this fight story greatly. I am glad you "did your homework" for it. Black Panther would more than likely beat Spiderman. The entire fight was well done and well descripted. Great job.
Mew Phong chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Please update! I really want to know who panther fights next!
P-90 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Not a bad story but I think the general consensus is that Spider-Man would normally beat Black Panther.
burned chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
make the last battle blackpanther and storm they wont want to hurt eachother!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
woo... love it... another chapter please.. update soon.
B Oots chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I really enjoyed the fighting scenes of the story. Please update soon, so I can read, who fight next. I think the Black Pather and Wolverine would be a good fight.
Mikie chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I enjoyed the story but it was very one sided I Love Christopher P and the Black panther as a matter of fact they are making a movie (u heard it from me first) But like i was saying u didnt really implement any of spidermans talents i.e (His brains braun speed agility etc... being being balck i myself can appreciate this but Iknow as well as u know that spiderman would kick the living shit out of black panther i mean come on he fights enemies like the hulk! wolverine! etc but i love ur work so plz be kinder to spiderman and id love to see some more of ur works in this style (senseless batles) i mean put some wolverine into the mix we all love us some wolvie ( He is the best Marvel character hands down no doubt) i love that u use blak panther plz write more u r great email me if u wanna be cool or anything cmikejr

ps hope u like the long review u deserve it
Flinx chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Hey, this story was awesome! I think your descriptive abilities with the characters and scenes were excellent. I'd love to see you write a battle fic of Black Panther fighting someone more his level say for instance the original Batman (not Batman Beyond.) and if you do decide to write that drop me a line, cause i'd like to help. Thanks, and peace.
Raist chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Great story, true to the spirit of the panther and he came off great. However, Parker is not exactly an idiot himself, while the Black Panter would definatly win I think Spiderman would have got a couple good blows in.
JBFoster1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Very well written story. I've never heard of the Black Panther and he sounds kewl, but you used the energy daggers a bit much. I've read in some comic-making books (comics, fanfiction, what's the diff?) that supes shouldn't use their secondary powers as much so we, the audience, would almost forget they have them and then they use it in a way that surprises us. Black Panther sounds unbeatable in the way you wrote it. But don't worry, I wasn't favoring Spidey, I just didn't like the way it was one-sided.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Whoa.

Excellent, Hellion666. Just excellent.

This is exactly the type of lopsided upset I would expect in a fight where Black Panther's fully informed about his enemy's strengths and weaknesses and not hidebound by rules of engagement that prevents him from using energy daggers- as in the case of his loss to Eric Killmonger.

With all due respect given to Spider-Man fans, you have presented a pretty accurate depiction of Black Panther at his battle-savviest. By citing their previous encounters, you did a MORE than credible job revealing exactly how Black Panther could take him out: methodically, calculatingly and by employing a few mind-games in the process. I loved how you took that chance encounter at Roxxon Oil and turned it to T'Challa's advantage. Is that from real Marvel continuity or did you make it up for this story? Kudos either way, but doubly so if you made it up yourself. It sounded utterly plausible.

(Snicker) He dumped a building on him.. Bwah ha ha ha. AHHHH ha ha ha ha... HaaaaAAAa!

One thing I didn't care for: I *did* find the communique with Taku on the kimoyo card a bit - er - convenient. I could see it if the kimoyo card had a built-in database with, say, the abilities of the top 100 metahumans for Panther's immediate reference... I understand why you had the card, but why wouldn't Grandmaster cut off communications? In terms of plot, it wasn't strictly necessary: as handy a strategist Panther is, he could have deduced that Spider-Man must possess extrasensory perception that enabled him to dodge all those energy daggers. Deducing that on his own, without Cap's notes, and discovering how he could manipulate and fool Spider-Man's legendary warning system and STILL lay down the smackdown, would have credibly demonstrated his battle-prowress. Because NOW, Spider-Man fans have the cop-out: "Aw, Black Panther couldn't have done it without the card!" And we both know he would have.

Nevertheless, the king's will is the king's will...

Again, very well done. I enjoyed the story immensely and I intend to go to The Black Panther Message Boards to let them know about it, too. Feel free to contact me via e-mail.
Thaddeus chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I am Thaddeus, the Director of the Metahuman Information Database. ( )

Your battle scene and your dialogue were excellent. The Panther was well done and quite crafty. I felt that Spiderman was a little underplayed but not unrealistically and his loss is not unexpected, since he was fighting a super-intelligent opponent who does utilize all of his resources.

I admired your attention to detail and the extensive research you used while preparing for the battle.

I would greatly like to speak with you again about another project that I am working on. I am currently in the process of revamping my Site and am realizing that many hands make light(er) work. I do not know what kind of time that you have but I know that my schedule keeps me really hopping and I want to create a site that shows the best that comics have to offer. I would like to enlist you (if you would) to work with me to improve my site, my content, my materials and any help that I can be to you can be reciprocated. I am a decent writer and editor and enjoy your work.

If you are interested after reviewing the site, (please especially check out the forums, both old and new) send me an email using the above address.

Thanks for the story,