Reviews for Deals, Devils, and Damnation
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 17 . 1/29
I love your story! Is there any chance you will update again? I hope you do!
WolfieRed23 chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Wow just wow. This story is AMAZING! I love what you've done but August is actually Pinocchio and Henry's eyes are hazel and so are Emma's. other then that, LOVE IT!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Who's! That's a powerful start
the sudoku kid chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
This is really good so far keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
WHY. . NEVER. UPDATE. ANYTHING?
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Who's the mystery guy? my guees is Hennry Himself we'll see when he encounters Emma And or his Younger Self maybe
fan of this story chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Look, I know that now, the series condridicts some of your key elements of the story. But this is nontheless, an EXCELLENT story! So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
such a wonder story! Please write more!
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
ohh, it has to be Mowgli because Aladdin is Arabic! I liked that Emma got along well with Jefferson! This version is much more believable.
Aod4L chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
Hansel and Gretel remembered! Awesome chapter, as well as the rest of the story! I really like it!

I'd like to read more about Emma and Snow (I simply love 'em :-D).
Normal-is-Overratedx chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
Good chapter! (: But then again all your chapters are good. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon. On a more random note, just for the sake of it, have you watched Sucker Punch?
red lighting chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
great little chapter
Kalyxia chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Great story so far, loving the inclusion of so many fairy tales, it would be interesting to see some of the characters from Enchanted showing up some time :)
Nikstlitslepmur chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
Holy crap! I totally didn't peek ahead at the title "Street Rats" I swear! Are they really from Agrabah! So cool! Off to a great start already :)

I actually like that you skip the "thrill of the chase" so to speak and go right to "Emma caught them and now they're in jail." You're really getting good at deciding which parts are necessary to narrate fully and which parts for which summary is sufficient. It helps with the flow. And Graham's "Good hearted but dumba** kids line" was priceless! In fact, this whole act is turning out to be one good one-liner after another. Loved the cracks about lawyers too.

Interesting concept for Booth, although in THIS particular case I think you rushed the explanation. From just a narrative standpoint, have we even SEEN Booth before in this story? It kinda felt like you went "Oh yeah, I wanna use Booth here!" and kinda smushed him into an otherwise well-structured flow, hence the whole by-the-way-he's-a-grimm-brother-who-can-see-into-the-other-world-in-his-dreams. And when exactly did Caleb tell her all about him if it wasn't in the Kemigree? I thought Emma said he was unconscious. The whole introduction just felt a bit rushed and clumsy.

(I just went back and tried to find the chapter where you first mentioned The Doctor but I couldn't. Have you edited it out since then?)

Ah well...anyway...moving on! Despite the jarring introduction, the August being a Grimm brother stuff was pretty cool. And I liked the inherited "sight" he has. Very Inceptiony actually. Though given EVERYTHING Caleb just showed Emma in the Kemigree, I'm REALLY not buying the whole "if you know too much the universe'll collapse in a time paradox thing" cuz...you know, clearly not since Emma knows a boat load now about three different times AND peeked at Caleb's book and the universe is still around. It's a nice throw back to THE classic "I know but I can't tell you" nature of about 90% of all time travel stories, but within the context of the reality you've been asking us to accept so far with respect to Emma, I don't feel it really applies. Seems actually like Caleb wants Emma to know as much as possible about the future so HIS future can be avoided.

Kind of a creepy fate for Jasmine. Not sure how I feel about that to be honest. She's spent the past 28 years being raped? I don't know of any woman (tough cookie or otherwise) who would "get through" that. This story just got REALLY dark.

I liked the nice little nod you have to Disney when he starts talking about Tangled...Disney usually "gets it right" - that's pretty cool. Was Disney himself related to a Grimm perchance? Had 'the sight'? :)

LOVED the relationship between Ava and Nick, especially the part about how Nick took the opportunity to NAP now that he actually had a BED. A very nice touch. Very believable.

And WHOA! The three fairies are potted plant throwers? Yikes! Can't wait to see where THAT goes.

Well! Things are all in all heating up quite nicely for Emma. Poor Emma - so much to deal with. But a really fascinating story. Can't wait to see what happens when they're all transported back to FTL and Caleb's got all these weapons and barricades waiting for them!

Keep up the good work!