Reviews for It Ain't As Magical As You Think, Mr Bagans
BlurryBear15 chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
Is there a sequel to this story? It's so good! I'm in love with the story! Well done,your a brilliant writer :D
Jacynda chapter 40 . 7/31/2013
YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUAL!
Jacynda chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
I'm crying!
Captainjigsaw chapter 40 . 7/24/2013
Great job on this story.. But honestly, I didn't get the ending.. Awesome still!
kimberly171712 chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
Oh my god. This was amazing! You seriously combined the two things I want in a fanfiction: Sexy as hell Zak Bagans and fucking Hollywood Undead.
Kate Keith chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
NO WAY CHICKA,! Yes Holly freakin wood undead!
Kate Keith chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
ANOTHER GOOD HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD SONG! and another great chapter! :) good job!
Kate Keith chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Omg! If its possible I like you even more! Not ONLY is this a good story, but I know like ALL these songs. My fav is Young by Hollywood Undead... Great muzic... My fav by them is either Bullet (not a very GOOD song but a I like the beat) or Street Dreams... That just made my flippin day...
Christa chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
You should update this because I love this story sooooo much and I can't stop reading it, scratch that...I don't want to stop reading! I love this! You're amazing! Keep going!(:
GirlFromMichigan chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
This is my second time reading this fanfiction. I am a fan, but I realized in this chapter that you referred to J-Dog as Jordan when Charlie Scene is really Jordan Terrel. When J-Dog is Jorel Decker. I wish you would continue this fanfiction, and I wish you would add more Hollywood Undead into the newer chapters.

Big fan!
renny.dickinson chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
I love this and this is the first book I read on here,can u put up a new chapter soon?
kelly990999 chapter 34 . 2/16/2013
i love the story but i really would like longer chapters
Caseymuppet chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
I thought that was cute! Good job, I still love your story!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/21/2013
Maybe you could have Zak be in trouble with the law. Or something happened to Nick or Aaron like a car accident. Or his mother and through her accident or death Zak and Riley grow closer.
GirlFromMichigan chapter 33 . 12/20/2012