Reviews for It Ain't As Magical As You Think, Mr Bagans
Yeah girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
keep goin!
AJJ chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I love this story so far. It amuses me immensely. Also, I know it's not easy. I hope your father realizes that soon. And I don't think a little kid, not even in middle school, should have a Facebook account. It's strange to me, but, hey, who am I to judge? I love your story. Please keep writing your stories, they're wonderful.
BlurryBear15 chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
Is there a sequel to this story? It's so good! I'm in love with the story! Well done,your a brilliant writer :D
Jacynda chapter 40 . 7/31/2013
YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUAL!
Jacynda chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
I'm crying!
Captainjigsaw chapter 40 . 7/24/2013
Great job on this story.. But honestly, I didn't get the ending.. Awesome still!
kimberly171712 chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
Oh my god. This was amazing! You seriously combined the two things I want in a fanfiction: Sexy as hell Zak Bagans and fucking Hollywood Undead.
Kate Keith chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
NO WAY CHICKA,! Yes Holly freakin wood undead!
Kate Keith chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
ANOTHER GOOD HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD SONG! and another great chapter! :) good job!
Kate Keith chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Omg! If its possible I like you even more! Not ONLY is this a good story, but I know like ALL these songs. My fav is Young by Hollywood Undead... Great muzic... My fav by them is either Bullet (not a very GOOD song but a I like the beat) or Street Dreams... That just made my flippin day...
Christa chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
You should update this because I love this story sooooo much and I can't stop reading it, scratch that...I don't want to stop reading! I love this! You're amazing! Keep going!(:
GirlFromMichigan chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
This is my second time reading this fanfiction. I am a fan, but I realized in this chapter that you referred to J-Dog as Jordan when Charlie Scene is really Jordan Terrel. When J-Dog is Jorel Decker. I wish you would continue this fanfiction, and I wish you would add more Hollywood Undead into the newer chapters.

Big fan!
renny.dickinson chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
I love this and this is the first book I read on here,can u put up a new chapter soon?
kelly990999 chapter 34 . 2/16/2013
i love the story but i really would like longer chapters
Caseymuppet chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
I thought that was cute! Good job, I still love your story!