Reviews for Birthday Present
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING!

wonderful, simply wonderful. That part with the major's "act" made me laugh a lot.
Karakuri chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hey again,

Oh, so you're the author of this fic too! I had just read this before Flood actually, thinking what a creative idea it was. You did it AGAIN with making it totally believable, to make the pairing actually fit in with the mood of the manga. Wow. The humor was also really close to the style of the original.

Klaus feeling bad for having to be mean to Eroica in public was *adorable*, and added a nice bittersweet touch. I think it's way more fun keeping it illicit anyway! :3

I wish I could give a more in-depth review, but alas, I'm not even finished with the original manga. Now I'm gonna imagine so much more going on between panels as I finish this...
TigressJade chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Okay, parts of this genuinely made me laugh. Particularly the bits with Klaus acting while they were doing something ilicit. The responses were exactly what he'd be saying in such an instance in the managa. And exactly what the Alphabets would be thinking. XD

The explanation at the end for why they were doing this was also kind of cute. It makes sense that it wouldn't effect Klaus's career much seeing as how he not only gets the job done, but he wants to stay a major. He wants to be a permanent field agent, so he doesn't really care about promotion at this point, it's cannon even. (For which you've obviously done your research.) It was all very in character, down the to the last alphabet. ;) I applaud your use of cannon and the general plot to make Eroica and Klaus an official couple while still being able to go about things without anyone (*cough*Mischa*cough*) knowing about their private relationship. That and they're both really good actors, even Eroica in cannon. I really liked the fic. You obviously put a lot of effort into this. And this is one my favorite yaoi mangas, or soon to be yaoi mangas, so yeah nice to see a fic (a new one especially) around to read. Nice going.