Reviews for The Cost of Freedom
last1stnding chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story, especially the change of pace scenes. Peter as a victim and the difficulties he has in handling that and Neal, being the cool hand in holding back the bailiff and smuggling Peter the gun. I'm a bit sorry that Vega got away but who knows where that will lead?

Good job.
last1stnding chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter. Nice suspense with Peter being 'found' in ER by Scott and Vega is an evil villain.
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Lovely story.
extremebandgeek chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I like Scott a lot and I hope he shows up on the show again some time. It was so nice to see a story about him. Great job!
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Oh I liked this story so much. Always great when someone is able to pull a good casefic. I loved the ending and because of you I even learned to appreciate Scott as a character. Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work! Cheers, BMC
Fierce Queen chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Wow-amazing ending! I always love it when Peter and Neal have those "arguements" to cause distractions :) Glad everyone's safe!

Great job overall!

peppe1951 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
An exciting ending to a wonderful story...please write another...
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Oh boy! Glad Peter's doing okay. I just hope he doesn't get kidnapped again. Oh! Who is this man? :)

Great job!

peppe1951 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Each chapter just gets better and better and now Peter has identified the man who shot him at least to himself. Now he needs to identify the man in court...and to

read that I have to wait until the next chapter...hurry up and update so this exciting story can continue.
pechika chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Loved the twist in the end
govgal chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
always a roller coaster ride...
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Oh, great chapters! I love the trial, hope to see more of it.
peppe1951 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
The tension is building in the courtroom...can't wait for Peter's testimony to put Veag away for a long, long time. great chapter..
Fierce Queen chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Yay! Everyone's safe! At least, they should be by now-they've been through a lot. Haha! Vega's trial's not going so smoothly as he thought it would. Will the recording be played too?

Great job!

last1stnding chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I liked this chapter; Peter whumpage is always welcome and its a nice twist to have some OCs rescue him.