Reviews for Making A Difference
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
this one is nice... i think you should do more chapters in this, 'cause i would really like to know what happened after that and what will happen next.. :))
Diamonds and hearts chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
hurry . i wanna read about peta and katness' relationship and how it all plays out
ThatChick101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Where's the other chapters :(((
Mau4hits chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is a good start I hope you'll still continue it soon!
Celia215 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow I read this the first time around and thought it was a great idea this new take on it is very well written and more evolved. Having peeta kill katniss and 13 was shocking I really hope you continue this story as usual I love your work looking forward to an update. I also got an email stating u posted the 2nd chapter but I can not access it
hanniss everlark chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hi. I love this first chapter but i got an email that said that the second chapter was up but i cant find it. Just letting you know
Ann chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is Amazing!
Meko Ka-liko chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is amazing! Such an incredible idea! I'll admit, I read the original version, and this is much better. The alternative ending is great. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
dramione101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
this is great! please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
le gasp! O: update update update pretty pleasee
liljennmartin chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This a really interesting idea & very well written! I definitely hope that you continue with it & update soon as I would love to find out what happens next in your AU :D
peeta's baby chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wah! Roti-that means 'bread' in indonesian. Interesting plot, update soon!
HGfanficfan chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I have a feeling that you've stopped writing this one but I thought i'd review anyway. I really enjoyed reading it! It's a really clever idea and I think you've written it cleverly, by tying it in with the books. Well done! Please update it if you feel like it.