Reviews for Methods
orangeflavor chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I absolutely love your Elissa Cousland in this. And I think the way you portray her is entirely reasonable and relatable and still heart-breaking. The argument you state about Elissa standing with the mages personally, but never being in a position to promise Ferelden on Anders' side, is so understandable and believable. I love the way you show her as harsh and betrayed and uncompromising, but she is still sympathetic and altruistic. I LOVE that. Also, Anders. YES. Because it's great to see him ardent but weak. It's great to see him looking for allies, especially looking for Elissa, and then his hurt at her rejection. Because it makes him really consider his position when those who were closest to him deny him support. It's a sad place to find himself, but it's beautiful to read about. I really like that you don't clearly support one or the other but you make us feel for each of them. Thanks for this. I loved it.
J.M.C chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
How come no one rights a story of the Waeden or Hawke beating the crap out of anders for what he did?