Reviews for Journal of Hadrix el Fex
Grabbag Lapidary chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I am coming to return the review-love favor by reviewing one of your stories. Unfortunately, I've never even heard of this fandom - so we'll see how it goes and how much sense I can possibly make! :)

The diary format is not something one sees very often - and when it is used, it is frequently too-long and too-involved to be realistic. People write these great dramatic, long pieces . . . pieces that would take longer than a day to write! When do the characters find time to write them?

But this is very good in being short. It is also well-constructed with simple sentences and direct thoughts. It does not have the literary quality of a novel - rather, it sounds just like a diary.

I very much like the idea of a man defecting for love, and the way the love is portrayed is good. I particularly like the way he has his description of his feelings in the first paragraph, but then makes them explicit with the second, single line, stark paragraph. It's like he is finally admitting not only the feeling, but also the name.

This is a well-written piece, and I enjoyed reading it. I like these pieces that explore motivations of characters. As I said, I don't know anything about this fandom - but this piece is good and gives some kind of justification for why a man (who is famed as a killer) might defect.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hmm... I like the idea, I really do. I doubt it'd be canon, but it's an interesting thought.

Well written overall, no typos or grammatical errors that I could detect.
thylacine67 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
There was a great potential longer fanfic in there in the plot MoonHawkD'Alena, I certainly think that you should continue. The pairing between Lil and Hadrix, I don't think, has ever been mentioned before. Excellent work!
Lia Nut chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was great! I'd love to see more from you!