Reviews for Bad Prophecies
nrdhrd3 chapter 21 . 1/21
Poor Spike!
kittyfajitas chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Surprised I only just discovered your story. I really like it! Very creative mythology you've cooked up here. Keep up the good work!
nrdhrd3 chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Dude this story started out weird but I told myself to keep reading and now I'm glad I did this story is awesome!
HayleyLouise chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I am beta-ing this story - Any mistakes in recent updates are all mine. While I do agree that the characters are out of character, this is clearly an AU story. Not all writers state that. I don't see a problem with mixing the seasons up, personally, but everyone is different. I think this a good story, regardless of people being out of character. It's different, and I like that.
Battlefield Angel chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I hate to give negative reviews; the story synopsis was an interesting one. However: you desperately need a beta. Usage, inconsistent spelling and punctuation, homonyms... they all seem to give you trouble. I also have to agree with another reviewer who noted the out of character behavior. Go back to the source material. Have a Buffy marathon. It's the best way to get into the characters' heads; how we as fanfiction writers learn to speak in their voices, understand how each character: whether it be Spike or Buffy, Giles or Willow, reacts to the situation we put them in. Establish when the story is taking place - which season. If it is post season five and you don't want to use Dawn as a character, or kill off Joyce, state that up front. We as readers don't automatically know this. But as fans, we know the series and it leaves us with those questions.
Keep at it. Every writer has room for improvement. I hope you accept what is meant as constructive criticism and apply it to make your work better. Because that's why we all write on here- why we all want to make our work better.
ReginaSerpentes chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
is there a sequel? what about the kids?
The Traveling Aria chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I think that it could be good, but you don't have the best spelling and grammar. Plus, script format will ruin any story.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"Bad Prophecies"? More like Bad Writing. No offense, I'm not trying to flame you, but the script format is way too confusing for most people. Your spelling and grammar needs lots of improvement and the characters are totally ooc; which means out of character, which, put simply, means they aren't acting or speaking the way they do on the show. It's like they aren't Buffy and Spike, they're imposters, or something. Along with those distracting things, the dialogue is very bland and way too precise. (for example: "I do not think we were friends, oh yes, I hated her she was a slut") ppl don't actually speak in that way, its kinda creepy, lol. Anyway, I won't tell you not to write anymore because I'm a writer, and though my writing is exceptional and way more advanced than your own, I wouldn't quit doing what I love just because others didn't like my story. I'm just saying, unless you get someone to edit your work, or learn how to edit your own work, and learn the character's personalities, you're not going to get many readers. Good luck and congrats for going as far as you have with this story. Peace.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
i liked your story, but the script style of writing was distracting.
MourningGlorie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
it's good, but the script-style is kinda distracting. try writing it first or third person point of view. keep up the good work.
vixiethefox chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Hi..i am really enjoying your concept for this story, however I am noticing some grammatical issues that are causing me to reread paragraphs..do u have a beta..if not I am willing to assist u with this story..
Embers and Flame chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Definately yay! And practically in front of Angel too... Too funny.
Dazzie chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Ars? It is spelt arse! With an e. sorry, but its annoying me :)
Spike's real lover chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
Really enjoying the story. Can't wait for an update! I really like this. P.S. Spuffy? Maybe more Riley bashing? (As in someone bashing him over the head with blunt instruments.)
SB4ever chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I lov ur story keep writing