Reviews for Birthday in Azkaban
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awe, so sad. Poor Rabastan.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really like the way you described prison here, and the way Rodolphus keeps track of time to keep himself sane. Very good insight, and quite chilling. Rabastan seemed so pitiful and broken, and I love the way Rodolphus attempted to comfort and reassure him, although he was feeling hopeless himself. Well done!
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is so sad, but then again I doubt if a birthday in Azkaban can ever be anything but. I can imagine Rodolphus losing all hope, as he probably never even believed the Dark Lord was still alive anyway, but it's so sweet that he stays strong for his brother.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my gosh, Gamma, you are cranking those drabbles out! I like this idea, of a bday in Azkaban - and gosh, were they really only 25? Everyone in Harry Potter is so young!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Why are these birthdays SOOOOO depressing? XP they're nearly as bad as Les Mis! ...actually it's not. :P but for the sake of dramatic effect it is haha. Great job, really well written! :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That is so sad.

Rod accepting that the Dark Lord won't come back, and Rab spending his 25th birthday in Azkaban! That is harsh and cruel, so sad.

Much love!