Reviews for What's Not Inside
Kiro Angel chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I... I... Jesus, this is amazing. I can't even bring myself to be mad because it isn't finished. This is fantastic. I hate to sound like a hypochondriac but this sounds a lot like me and my family. I love how Draco's weirdness and Harry's weirdness complement one another. I love how Draco understands Harry so well and yet not. And I love the irony of his "normal" friends perhaps not being normal. This is fantastic. You are a great writer.
shirleywu chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Ah! I didn't notice that there were updates! Two chapters, even! I have been rather busy lately, so I have been slow in translating... I am sorry. Occasionally I get stuck wondering if there could have been a typo. But I find someone that will help me proofread. I will work on translation during the weekends. Thank you so much for your wonderful story! For now, I enjoy.
shirleywu chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hi,

I had been reading this story, but couldn't make any comments until now because you put a restriction that doesn't allow me to comment anonymously. I just signed up to Fanfiction for you. Please keep up the good work, this story is amazing! Do you think you would like it if I try translating it to Chinese?
kklawm chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love it! Really a fantastic story, it gets me thinking: it has everything in it. The inhumanity of 'normality', how the slightest twist on outlook can be the difference between madness and sanity and the simple day-to-day cruelties people exhibit.

Fantastic, thank you, I really enjoyed this story!