Reviews for Never Say Never: The Formidable Following
FreezingSapphire chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
NOOOOO JANE WHHHHYYY YOU HORRIBLE PERSON OLAF JUST GUILT TRIPPED YOU YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT
Okay, I think that's it :3
But I love it! It's honestly working really more like life actually owuld, with Klaus being all pissy and like "I hate you"
But still sad :c
KlutzyMaiden123 chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
I really like this chapter!
But it's so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Poor Jane!
Please update this soon so I can read more!
LuvLoveStories chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
:O Jane, no! Don't do it! :O Oh my god, I'm gonna cryy D:
SideshowJazz1 chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
This chapter was very bittersweet, in my opinion. It hurts to have the main characters on different sides. I think I sort of knew the outcome of this chapter before I got to the end, but I'm not going to waver in my belief that Jane/Jamie will ultimately turn out to be a good person. What I like about the book series is that things become less and less black and white in the story, and this story takes that concept and improves it.
Update ASAP!
LuvLoveStories chapter 36 . 9/15/2012
I nearly cried when Jane and Klaus started fighting.. :(
I always have hated Fiona...
Loved it! 3
SideshowJazz1 chapter 36 . 9/15/2012
Damn you, Count Olaf! Damn you! If you'd just taken two more seconds to arrive, Jane/Jamie could have finished her sentence.
I hate this rift that's built up. Since the beginning, Jane/Jamie and Klaus have been so close, and even though she's able to explain the disguise uncovering, things still can't be fixed.
Please update soon, it was emotionally painful to read this chapter (by the way, I mean that in a good way).
SideshowJazz1 chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Of course, I did know Sunny knew what would save her, but I was relieved all the same when she said "Wasabi". Keep updating!
LuvLoveStories chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Ohh, my god, Sunny! :'( Live!
Poor Jane..Imagine what it feels like to have your only friends mad at you.
Not to mention the one you love..
FreezingSapphire chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
update soon.
please. PLEASSSEEEEE!
Good chapter! :D
LuvLoveStories chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
Poor Jane! D: I about cried!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
Poor Jamie/Jane! Couldn't she explain how Count Olaf found out through her about the freak disguises? Will they even listen to her?
But great chapter, and I am SO glad you updated this fast! Continue to update fast!
FreezingSapphire chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
OMG YOU UPDATED SO QUICKLY
HELL YEAH GO FERNALD YOU BE COOL BRO
HOOKS FER HANDS AND EVERYTHING
Why am I so obsessed with caps lately? o.O
OH WELL!
I loved the chapter, update when you can!
WHICH BETTER BE SOON BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE IF FERNALD GOES BACK TO THE QUEEQUEG! :D
[Coughs.]
FreezingSapphire chapter 33 . 9/7/2012
When you put 'droll' did you mean droll as in funny in French? Cause that's drĂ´le :)
BUT I LOVE THE CHAPTER UPDATE SOON PLEASE DON'T STAHP UPDATING FER LIKE EVAR
Too much tumblr for me.
But yeah, I loved the chapter as I said, update when you can :)
SideshowJazz1 chapter 33 . 9/7/2012
Nice! They meet again. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Well, technically I know, of course, having read the original, but you know what I mean. Update soon!
LuvLoveStories chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
Every time I see I'm nearing the end of the chapter, I get all sad! Even though I've already read all the books, I'm still worried for the Baudelaires! D: Awe..
I'm afraid for Jane too..What will Olaf do?
Eugh...I hate typing his name..