Reviews for Surrogates
Sophia Banks chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I can see Mycroft doing something like this. (It's pretty creepy to think about it,) Seeing as he filled a plane with people's loved ones, he doesn't really care for grieving families. And he isn't phased in the slightest by dead people.
Very well written!
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
it was really interesting, and wonderfully sad.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
But if the depressed Polish chap's friends set up a website,( presumably with pics in happier days) isn't it a bit risky if some suspicious person decides to look it up online and do comparison notes? sorry, you have a brilliant if somewhat chilly(pun not intended) concept here, and frankly only Mycroft would be this meticulous. I applaud you for your ingenuity.
t chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
its quite a remarkable effort.
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is a really intriguing piece of work. I like the theory; it's totally plausible. It's such a creepy, sneaky thing to do and it's so very Mycroft.

Given his concern about Sherlock and Sherlock's proclivity to get into trouble, it's definitely a reasonable solution (on Mycroft's part, anyway) to have some body doubles.

Although we don't get to know Anthea that well, we know that's she's pretty apathetic, although sometimes one's got to wonder whether there's more going on in her mind. I like the way you wrote her.

Well-done. This was well written and interesting. Keep writing!