Reviews for The Girl Talks To Angels
Little. Pet. Hanabi. Is. Pregnant. That's cute though! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
D: NO confrintation?
riptocs chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Hehe I so want to see them growing up...
Kalypso Fox chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Dawww, cute babies; they have Hanabi's eyes? x3 Lolz, loved it; happy ending. Strange how being banished from her clan would give her the best life she could have never imagined. xD
Kalypso Fox chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Eeeee! xD
Witchy Bitch chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Tobi loves her danna! I loved it and the two little babies they were so cute!
Kalypso Fox chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Damn... O.o That was fucking SEXY! xD I lOVED it! I knew Sasori was gonna instigate a threesome; I was waiting for it, I was not however expecting the little Saso/Dei, no matter how much I wanted it to. x3 I loved how Sasori was somewhat sweet to Deidara, and you can tell he really loves him. I also like how, Dei wanted to keep Hanabi. xD Sasori kinda pissed me off and I flinched a bit at how he controlled Dei into riding him without any prep. . All in all though, it was a great story. I would love to see more like this. :]
summerss chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
surprise Yaoi!
Witchy Bitch chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
And this is y u is my danna :) wonderfully smexy
Kalypso Fox chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
UGH! Cliffhanger! How dare you; it was just getting good, damn it! xD Want more! :]
Witchy Bitch chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Yay danna! I loved it :) and where u ended it left me wanting more
nefeli.soulbender chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wow! i never thought of sasori x hanabi! i kind of liked hanabi x neji, call me pervert, cause that's what i am! nice story though! love you! ;)
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh, damn. I love the summary; and I don't know, but that fight scene was so much more enthralling the second time around. xD Hinata's kind of scary. xD So, Sasori finds her, huh? Am I right; I am right, right? Haha, I know I am. Lolz, can't wait for the next part. :]
Witchy Bitch chapter 1 . 1/28/2012