Reviews for The Awkward Properties of the Collision Theory
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hahaha too funny! Loved it!
Deadpan Mage chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
LOL. When I read your authors notes, I thought "They let teachers say stuff like that!" But anyway, this was a sweet story. I saw the "advice colum" reference. (I know I misspelled "colum", but I don't know how to spell it).
partner555 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like Baljeet/Ginger stories! Thanks for making this one.
starfuckerr chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
It was hilarious!
8711 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
HOW CUTE! XD Omigosh that was HILARIOUS!

Loved it. ;D
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow. Your chemistry teacher sounds... strange. More so than mine was! (And he was pretty strange, in a good way.)

And how did- never mind. Baljeet wouldn't have seen through Ginger's excuse if his life depended on it.

Loved this!
Queen of the Batterbos chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lol my science teacher uses inspectors as an explanation thing for that thingyhat Ferb said in don't blink about watching changes

I no I make no sense
karly05 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ahaha, how cute was this, and your note at the end really makes it. Funny where the inspirations come from sometimes. Loved the bit with the patches! And I've always thought that Ginger simply had to be Stacy's sister, even though I don't think they've ever done anything with that on the series. Well done!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I wish my teacher was like that, lol awkwardness xD
Schnabeltiermann chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I wish my teachers would make bizarre comparisons like that. I'd make school so much more interesting (and awkward). I'm more of a physics person myself, but I enjoyed my chemistry class.