Reviews for Small Price
LaylaRose94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
omgggggg what a great story
Rossana's Mind chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Damn it... I cried It was beautiful!
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
me encanto! *-*
sailorblaze chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Yami sold his soul? Oh jeez, that's not going to have any drawbacks later on. (/sarcasm)

Bakura, I am going to flipping kill you. You're not saved either, Marik.
Iloverevolutionshipping chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Omg this story though dark was amazing! HOW DARE BAKURA DO THAT AND MALIK MARIK WAT HIS NAME IS HELP HIM! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS AND REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS AND WELL THEIR WHOLE BODY! I liked how yami took care of her and their caring moments. Kind of ironic that yugi figured out she was touched before yami usually yami notices things like that first. Pooh he made a deal with the devils that should die! And all to make anzu happy! How sweet though that he cares so much for anzu. Love it. And I didn't know fanfic could be taken down! NO! It must stay up! Anyway this story is very good and wouldn't mind if you made it like a twoshotmor a threeshot u know one is duel between yami and Malik MARIK rod guy and the outcome bakura and rod guy should have a punishment then when yami wins and then it could also have a yami anzu moment where he is like u don't need to fear the act let me show u and ya. Good story. I hope to see more!
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh AnzuYami made the ultimate sacrifice for your safety...