Reviews for Sacrifices
spelhas1 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
This is so good, I didn't like the first 2 chapters because of the idea but I'm glad I stuck through it. 1 little thing though... Before you post, just read through it at a leisurely pace and make sure to correct the little tid bits; correct phrasing/missing words/not using plurals were there should be. Anyway hope you continue, it's a good story line
AkiraNatsume chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
Awe. More chapters please.
Narumina12 chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Yay acceptance!
Love your story so far Betty-chan!
jeanette9a chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
i wonder where in Europe they are heading XD
Alexa Piper chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Thanks for updating, I'd been looking forwards to this chapter!
I really like how you addressed the issue straight away, and Vlad now has to get Maddie to trust him. It was a really good chapter, I hope to read more soon!
nikispade chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Sorry about my freakout this a great story.
nikispade chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
THE FUCK!WHY EVERYTHING ROCKED SO WHY!HE WAS HAPPY!*sob*
Mirage Alcedame chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
This is...wow. It's so dramatic and dark and just really great. Hope you keep writing on it.
vampyaoifan123 chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
awesome please make danny turn out fine in the end because its kinda sad and i want danny to have a lot of happiness and great job by the way its a very beautiful story!
Anon chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
This is disgusting! Male pregnancy is disgusting! Why do so many fanfics have male pregnancies? Its disgusting and unnatural!
Alexa Piper chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
This fic has me pleasantly surprised.

I must admit that I was skeptical for the first five or so chapters, but this is shaping up to be very original and well-thought-out.

I never thought that I would come across a convincing Danny/Vlad fic, but you have proven me wrong. Well done!
Dead Tea chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Um, yeah. This is not a good story. Vlad raped Maddie. And yet Danny/Vlad is going to happen? What kind of sick nonsense is that? No decent, good, respecting son is going to hook up with a monster who RAPES his mother. There is NO justification for rape, but you're making it seem that there is. Not only that, but to say Danny would be mad about the rape, because he was jealous? How about, he would be at the rape, BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS RAPED. I really can't stand people who make light of such a terrible and traumatizing thing, as if it can just be written off and forgiven.
jeanette9a chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
poor danny. i hope he dosen't plan to run off after this.
KaiMiiru chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
Yeah I think the change in pov helped clear any doubts that the baby is Danny and Vlad's

That butler's gonna face hell
KaiMiiru chapter 17 . 5/31/2012