Reviews for Dancing For Rain
callingGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/30
Lookit these nerds. Lookit these fucking neeeeerds. I love this, it's well written and interesting to read.
Merci chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was lovely. I enjoyed everything about this. Their connection, Hwoarang's rush to help for the greater good (but a smaller need to fight a strong opponent), the scene, the urgency of the fight.

Seriously, though, their connection here is delightful. An established relationship where Hwoarang has stuck around, accepted Jin's alter-ego and understands what it takes for Jin to fight back and maintain his self control. My favourite part was Jin reaching for happy thoughts and the only thing that works are thoughts of Hwoarang. The emotional tie is there without naming it.

Thank you for writing this and sharing. It was very enjoyable!
Fantony chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That's pretty good for someone who supposedly faced a writer's block! Hadn't read a JinxHwo fic in a long time, felt like doing so after having played TTT2 for several hours, and I'm really glad I started with yours. Really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
SpilerCaer chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The battle, the rain, the amazing depth of relations between Hwoarang and Jin, such encouragement...
Thank you. It's a beautiful, interesting and sincerely :)
storytime chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this wun was gr8 2 as always
ultimate yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was really nice! A shame you didnt make them kiss or anything though
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Just wanted to say, again, how awesome this is. You know you've got a good one when you appreciate it just as much during a re-read than you do during the first time when it's all fresh ;)
Teac0sy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
(can't remember password and I'm on a uni computer bleh)

you know, I've been really looking forward to some more NT. But if this is the kind of thing you're gonna do instead, I think I can handle the wait. XD your Hwo voice is as amazing as ever: "There's a reason that Hwoarang chose to help Jin. For once, it isn't one hundred percent selfish – he hopes", "where's the fun in that?" - and despite the short length the piece says so much about their relationship. You perfect an already cute couple. Well done!