Reviews for The Journal of Mark Tantiss
ArtistsChild93 chapter 54 . 2/9/2013
I absolutely love your character Mark he is absolutely hilarious. I loved the parts where he urinated on ole Princess Palpy's throne (gotta love humiliating everybody's "favorite" sith lord) and when horn got him up there to dance. Your diary fic has made me want to write my own for my characters.
bec chapter 54 . 1/30/2013
This story was AWESOME! I loved every word. I like how it was Mark 's story, but also had lots of Luke and Mara.
bec chapter 42 . 1/30/2013
The last few chapters were hilarious! I love this story!
bec chapter 35 . 1/30/2013
I can't believe I almost didn't read this amazing story! I usually don't like stories with an original character as the main character. But this is very interesting with lots of Luke n Mara to keep me happy. Great story! Keep writing, we love your fics!
Ana Hazel chapter 54 . 12/4/2012
This was a truly great diary ans Mark is a fantastic OC.
Great job here JL! Hugs!
GravityNeko chapter 54 . 12/4/2012
claps. Very well done.
ginchy-amanda chapter 54 . 12/4/2012
Awww! A wonderful ending for Mark and Kira and their brood. I loved it, gal! Great work writing this diary about an OC for a year and giving him such a rich life!
Ana Hazel chapter 53 . 12/3/2012
That was beautiful! *wipes tear from corner of eye*
I'm with Kira, i wouldn't want to watch either.
GravityNeko chapter 53 . 12/2/2012
awww. this is awesome. I keep thinking about Mara's pregnancy and birth of Ben in the profics when I read stories like this..go figure
ginchy-amanda chapter 53 . 12/2/2012
Awww! I'm so happy for Mark and Kira. I'm sad there's only one more chapter of the diary, though. You did such a wonderful job with it, gal!
Ana Hazel chapter 52 . 11/24/2012
I had forgotten about this update. D'oh!

6 kg?! Ouch!
And Mark is right about ''He is a child brought into this galaxy through love. That is how it should be.'' I know he can't wait to hold his son. :-)
GravityNeko chapter 51 . 11/23/2012
how didn't i see this chapter..its adorable
GravityNeko chapter 52 . 11/23/2012
awww...so cute
ginchy-amanda chapter 51 . 10/31/2012
BABY ysalamiri! Awww. LOL Luke and Mara are like "If you could have Force enhanced sex you'd understand why we don't want those blasted critters around!" heh.
Demendora chapter 51 . 10/29/2012
Oooh! Nibbles gave a birth to little lizard babies! Oohhh! _))