Reviews for What! My fiance's a Vampire?
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/10
Moka and Ichigo remind me of Oga and Hilda. A badass battle-couple with nothing good to say about each other.
slydino chapter 10 . 1/16
Wonderful story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
harasan21 chapter 10 . 1/3
So what happen next what happen to mizore since she didn't make an apperance and what happen to future Ichigo and future Moka
izica1 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
this story is awesome I really want to see what happens next
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
If you ever get around to continuing this, you should seriously look at how you plan to use Kumiko here. So many authors use time-travel kids as a plot device to get two stubborn or dense characters, obviously being Ichigo and Moka here, to stop being romance-less idiots. This is bad.

I think you should take a leaf from Akira Toriyama. Use her like Future Trunks. He, like her, seemed overpowered at first appearance, but not so much later on. A plot device to actually move the plot instead of romance.
TheTacoKnight chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
*sign* i got bored, there were to many words and it just got irritating to keep reading words that just are not necessary to the story...
i get it their tsunderes, don't over simplify it
look i really do like this fanfiction, and you have talent(kinda).
just wanted you to know.

p.s.
no hard feelings(well that's up to you really)
Kami-sama of the dead chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Next please
Kurarensu Kurachin chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Mmmmh... Actually Moka's mother should have silver hair. Kokoa doesn't have a rosario so her appearance isn't changed. But actually Inner Moka is the real one, and she became pink-haired after the rosario was applied.
So i think you should edit and write that she has white hair ️
Jon Snow chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Seriously, when are you are updating, man!
gunzen chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Seems you been stuck for a long time. How bout you finalize Moka's knowledge of Ichigo being a shinigami then segue into parents' day where Akasha and Isshin drop the bomb to their illustrious children? You can worry bout your main plot later... just to get things moving again.
Impstar chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I think I get it... the original Ichigo watched Moka get killed by that robot (because he was stupid enough to not carry his soul pills with him) and kind of went crazy. The details aren't known, but evidently it was to the point where Tsukune felt compelled to fight against him. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Ichigo is the overlord also because of his use of hollow powers, assuming he isn't an arrancar.

Of course, the flaw in my reasoning is that I'm assuming Kumiko is the daughter of Ichigo and Moka, and someone who was disintegrated can't exactly have children. So it's possible that the time of Moka's actual death was later. That would also make more sense because I don't think Ichigo would change so drastically from Moka's death if it happened right now.

Also, your Ichigo is either a pushover when it comes to female attentions or secretly enjoys it. Honestly he should have laid down the law by now; even if he isn't committed one way or another (though he is obviously leaning towards Moka) he's like a bone being fought over by two dogs, and he's about as responsive to it as a bone would be.
IchiIchi chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Xutxjgcuyciycjxy I'm confused as crap but at the same time I feel like I know what's gonna happen x.x update soon! I'll be waiting!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
sorry i cant read this...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
again you overpower them, Moka would be nowhere near Ichigo's power... you kinda suck at the characters respective power from each series...

Moka would get owned by any of the named characters in Bleach who ain't there just to be cannon fodder

damn, this twice now that you have done interesting crossovers and killed it by overpowering the ones who should be far weaker than ichigo

i mean you had Rias and Akeno at Captain level when they are rather weak in DxD, and had Rias fight the badass hollow form of ichigo (what a joke)

well, i'll keep reading as it could be interesting but i really hope you learn the difference in power between different series

great idea, poorly executed