Reviews for What! My fiance's a Vampire?
Rufael chapter 7 . 5/17
Cute :). Still... Hope you explained what happened in those 2weeks in the next chapters
Rufael chapter 4 . 5/15
Damn. Getting close to the "end". Why did you stop writing? I imagined this would lead into the moment when ichigo fights alucard and then he gets sent to the Fairy Tail universe with Akasha. Would have been nice to see the connection
Rufael chapter 3 . 5/13
Cool chapter yet again :)
Rufael chapter 1 . 5/13
Cool :D
JKArcanus chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Yukari grabbing her I can see...but the moaning in enjoyment in the hall was WAY over the top
JKArcanus chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
I've mostly enjoyed this fic on the whole but this chapter was mostly a regurgitation of last chapter in a different setting. The bits that weren't, I think you honestly took too far with the lengths to which this Moka would go...honestly were it me interested in someone and they tried to make me jealous intentionally (rather just than by happenstance), especially with some of the disgraceful ways she tried here, that jealously would be very short lived as I'd most probably lose interest altogether not wanting to be with someone like that. Between what she wore and how she acted with Gin...even if they get back on the same page after the nights over they should be set back a bit I would think. At least in this scenario Gin has a more realistic reason for getting to the point of outright molestation than in canon. I'm not saying it's right, just should have been expected really, considering.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Please continue this story.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Wow, your writing sucks, in a sense. Ichigo's HAIR IS ORANGE! Anyone with a brain, even one as small as Kurumu's, would be able to recognize him WITHOUT LOOKING AT HIS FACE! The Hell is with all of the damned exclamation points? Why the Hell are you so repetitive in your story? WE KNOW that Moka has a superiority complex because you already mentioned it once. The other 99 times were just a waste, and it just made the story look worse. Also, either stick with either past or present tense, not both. He IS here now and he WAS beating them. Does that not look wrong to you?
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Moka and Ichigo remind me of Oga and Hilda. A badass battle-couple with nothing good to say about each other.
slydino chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Wonderful story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
harasan21 chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
So what happen next what happen to mizore since she didn't make an apperance and what happen to future Ichigo and future Moka
izica1 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
this story is awesome I really want to see what happens next
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
If you ever get around to continuing this, you should seriously look at how you plan to use Kumiko here. So many authors use time-travel kids as a plot device to get two stubborn or dense characters, obviously being Ichigo and Moka here, to stop being romance-less idiots. This is bad.

I think you should take a leaf from Akira Toriyama. Use her like Future Trunks. He, like her, seemed overpowered at first appearance, but not so much later on. A plot device to actually move the plot instead of romance.
TheTacoKnight chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
*sign* i got bored, there were to many words and it just got irritating to keep reading words that just are not necessary to the story...
i get it their tsunderes, don't over simplify it
look i really do like this fanfiction, and you have talent(kinda).
just wanted you to know.

no hard feelings(well that's up to you really)
Kami-sama of the dead chapter 10 . 11/1/2014