Reviews for Oliver & Company Sequel
fredg101 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
So sweet!
Write more please!
fredg101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I'm enjoying this story very much!
dogerxrita chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
is there another storie to this if ther is can u tell me plz
madison chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
awsome,that is the only word that can describ it,awsome.i hope you make alot more i would love it if you did!you will definetly be hearing from me again!
Matthew Gooch chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
When will the next few chapters be posted as its sounding intresting.
DodgerNYC chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Very nice story so far. I look forward to reading more. I love seeing Oliver and Company get attention like this from talented writers like you (of course, I've seen that you have several O&C stories written), because let's all admit it, it is the most underrated Disney movie of all time.

Another thing I noticed is that you like to pair Dodger and Rita, and it was hinted at in the movie. That's cool, and I know you like them, but I beg to differ... This is just my own opinion, but I don't like seeing Dodger actually with any girl permanently... I think he probably likes Rita a bit, but I doubt he even knows it or would ever admit it. The movie did show Rita had a thing for him, though.

But yeah, that's just what I think. I want to read how you play it out. Great start to the story. I wonder what's the problem with Oliver...
DodgerNYC chapter 2 . 1/28/2012