Reviews for All Beginnings
saiyan angel blue chapter 7 . 8/17
AWWWWWWWW FLUFFIES YAY
zanagisa chapter 57 . 11/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for posting it and sticking with it until the end )
Saffron chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
What's Alise's physical appearance like?
Autobot Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
nice start :D
3broomstix chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
I've literally been whisper screaming, "Happiness is real!" For like half of the story.
AvionVadion chapter 58 . 7/28/2014
Finished in six hours...I feel accomplished. Great story!
AvionVadion chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Poor Ironhide...XD
BookNerd2153 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Google, the answer to everything.
Agent-Freelancer-D.C chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
DO YOU HEAR THAT? IT'S THE SOUND OF MY TEARS.
Zipitnow chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Fairy tale love...AWESOME! Yay for love! This chapter was so darn adorable. Bee gets the girl...finally! Alise needs some great boots and jeans.

Just saying. I had a truck that was lifted and pencil skirts and flippy skirts were not your friend! Climbing into to the truck you had to yank up the pencil skirt so high you could probably get arrested for indecent exposure or your other skirt flipped up so high you mooned your entire neighborhood. Don't even get me started on heels...other than, BROKEN ANKLES when trying to slid out and land...it was just sad! LOL!

Love the story and the characters! Yay for great reads!
Zipitnow chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
Gosh! Who's the jealous boyfriend? Bee! I don't know about a "guy" that gets so angry because you talk to or are around other guys (or girls). That would actually be a little ...creepy...and a real deal breaker in the dating world. Gotta love the Bumble though!

Yay for Transformers and yay for the writer!
Zipitnow chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
Why is she wearing heels and a dress on a tropical island that's a military base? Ewww! Also she's not in the military, she doesn't have to call the General "Sir", only has to say "yes" or "no".

Anyhoo, love Alise and Bee and the way you write your story! (please don't turn her into a robot , like everyone else does!) On to the next chapter!
Zipitnow chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Yay! I love your OC Alise! Nice strong character, smart too. Its such a relief to read a story where the female OC isn't a "Helpless Hannah" with out a clue, and in constant need of rescue. (so stereotypical, I say "go girl power")

Refreshing writing and storyline, can't wait to read the next chapter. Yay for the writer!
Zipitnow chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Love Bee and your Oc! What a lot of fun to read.
Zipitnow chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Awesome! The adventure begins!