Reviews for All Beginnings
Picky Reader chapter 28 . 9/12
In this chapter I couldn't help but feel unsympathetic to Alise's woe.

Maybe because I don't like her that much in the first place (the name, her parents death, the language thing, people liking her kind of automatically, having the interest of megatron, being reveled as different then other humans based on a few traits and ideas that any other human could have all at once, and maybe cause I don't do OCs that are like this.) but ignoring those feelings I just couldn't feel bad for her as girl that was just abandoned by her friend.

Sal telling her to fuck off? Meh. It did make me a bit angry at him but when she started to cry and fall to her knees and then be carried off to be comforted? I just felt nothing for her plight, and this is probably only because We never really knew sal as a person, only interpret that he was someone that grew up with her and had a crush on her. I know he's a side character that affects the main character but there was no feeling or a solid story behind it to make me feel bad for her. You're just telling me that he's so important to her that he could hurt her with a few words. Who is he to tell her she can't comeback home? That he could make her cry?

I need to be shown more then just the surface. We don't really know what life was like for alise before all this, therefore I can't feel sympathy for her sadness.

Maybe it's just me.
saiyan angel blue chapter 7 . 8/17
zanagisa chapter 57 . 11/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for posting it and sticking with it until the end )
Saffron chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
What's Alise's physical appearance like?
Autobot Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
nice start :D
3broomstix chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
I've literally been whisper screaming, "Happiness is real!" For like half of the story.
AvionVadion chapter 58 . 7/28/2014
Finished in six hours...I feel accomplished. Great story!
AvionVadion chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Poor Ironhide...XD
BookNerd2153 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Google, the answer to everything.
Agent-Freelancer-D.C chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Zipitnow chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Fairy tale love...AWESOME! Yay for love! This chapter was so darn adorable. Bee gets the girl...finally! Alise needs some great boots and jeans.

Just saying. I had a truck that was lifted and pencil skirts and flippy skirts were not your friend! Climbing into to the truck you had to yank up the pencil skirt so high you could probably get arrested for indecent exposure or your other skirt flipped up so high you mooned your entire neighborhood. Don't even get me started on heels...other than, BROKEN ANKLES when trying to slid out and was just sad! LOL!

Love the story and the characters! Yay for great reads!
Zipitnow chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
Gosh! Who's the jealous boyfriend? Bee! I don't know about a "guy" that gets so angry because you talk to or are around other guys (or girls). That would actually be a little ...creepy...and a real deal breaker in the dating world. Gotta love the Bumble though!

Yay for Transformers and yay for the writer!
Zipitnow chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
Why is she wearing heels and a dress on a tropical island that's a military base? Ewww! Also she's not in the military, she doesn't have to call the General "Sir", only has to say "yes" or "no".

Anyhoo, love Alise and Bee and the way you write your story! (please don't turn her into a robot , like everyone else does!) On to the next chapter!
Zipitnow chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Yay! I love your OC Alise! Nice strong character, smart too. Its such a relief to read a story where the female OC isn't a "Helpless Hannah" with out a clue, and in constant need of rescue. (so stereotypical, I say "go girl power")

Refreshing writing and storyline, can't wait to read the next chapter. Yay for the writer!
Zipitnow chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Love Bee and your Oc! What a lot of fun to read.