Reviews for All Beginnings
TheCauldron chapter 58 . 7/7
Really enjoyed this story. I wasn't convinced at the start, but you sucked me in!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 58 . 6/4
I loved this!
thefourmanarmy chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I am so excited to read more of this story! You are a wonderful writer! :)
thefourmanarmy chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
I love how you have written Bumblebee's character. It really shows how young he really is. Well done :)
thefourmanarmy chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Bumblebee! :)
thefourmanarmy chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very interesting start to this story! I am very excited to read more!
Picky Reader chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
In this chapter I couldn't help but feel unsympathetic to Alise's woe.

Maybe because I don't like her that much in the first place (the name, her parents death, the language thing, people liking her kind of automatically, having the interest of megatron, being reveled as different then other humans based on a few traits and ideas that any other human could have all at once, and maybe cause I don't do OCs that are like this.) but ignoring those feelings I just couldn't feel bad for her as girl that was just abandoned by her friend.

Sal telling her to fuck off? Meh. It did make me a bit angry at him but when she started to cry and fall to her knees and then be carried off to be comforted? I just felt nothing for her plight, and this is probably only because We never really knew sal as a person, only interpret that he was someone that grew up with her and had a crush on her. I know he's a side character that affects the main character but there was no feeling or a solid story behind it to make me feel bad for her. You're just telling me that he's so important to her that he could hurt her with a few words. Who is he to tell her she can't comeback home? That he could make her cry?

I need to be shown more then just the surface. We don't really know what life was like for alise before all this, therefore I can't feel sympathy for her sadness.

Maybe it's just me.
saiyan angel blue chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
zanagisa chapter 57 . 11/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for posting it and sticking with it until the end )
Saffron chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
What's Alise's physical appearance like?
Autobot Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
nice start :D
3broomstix chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
I've literally been whisper screaming, "Happiness is real!" For like half of the story.
AvionVadion chapter 58 . 7/28/2014
Finished in six hours...I feel accomplished. Great story!
AvionVadion chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Poor Ironhide...XD
BookNerd2153 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Google, the answer to everything.