Reviews for Hopeless
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awwwww... this is so cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awww, angst that has a happy, but not cheesy ending. Love it.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cute!

More power!
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww this was cute, i liked Lily's hint, gald James picked up on it. Really liked it. Great job.
iambookworm chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww :) LOVE IT! Is this just a one-shot? If it is, I think you should make it longer- it's great!
vasymollo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was really sweet :")
PotterheadWhovianDemigodGalore chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
SO good! I really like it!
WobblyJelly chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lately I've been feeling really lazy to read basically ANYTHING on ffnet. Yours is the first one in WEEKS which I have read from top to bottom, not missing a single word and I have to say, I don't regret it.
anonymous1728463 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It was amazing as always xD I still can't get over the fantastic insight you have into the minds of these characters :D You're amazing!
RiTa-MD chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Well, the fact that your L/J stories are indeed on the angst side is one the thing I like the most about them.

This was really nice !

Thanks !
I Hate Being A Muggle chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
So cute! As always, your stories just make my day. I liked Lily's subtle hint. Very cute and Lily-like. Great job!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Awww. I think that was adorable.
TonksReincarnation chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Can I just say that I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU WRITE? I have made my way through all of your stories as of late and they are now some of my favorites (especially Resolution!)! Even your one shots are well thought out and wonderful! Keep up the great work!