Reviews for It Ain't Easy Being Green
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 1/11
I love it! Lorne was always one my favorite characters on "Angel" and you wrote him really well.
klu chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Adorable... As long as Lorne is willing to sing some Metallica, I think he and Dean will find some common ground.
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lol, demon caricature
Haloc chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Just read this - it's amazing. Please write more
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
He just can't escape the champions. And Dean and Sam are really nice ones too. XD Once you get to know them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is fantastic! Very in-character, very fun. I loved it.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LMAO, Lorne. Only Lorne... I would love to see more reactions from the two of them regarding Lorne.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I read this before & am surprised why I didn't review this yet...

LOVE THIS! Love Lorne, & first interactions with alpha-male Dean is sure to be hilarious. You did not disappoint :D
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hahaha, brilliant story! I love it so much! It's hilarious. I love your Dean and Sam, especially Dean being so delightfully grumpy and pissed off about the whole "green show tunes-singing demon" thing.
YukiAme chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I could hug Lorne.

Two words: wanna more!
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
:) This was an excellent idea. I enjoyed this very much. And nice Muppets reference for the title.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Poor Lorne, and I'm sure he was only trying to help...

Well he should call himself lucky, just imagine having to read Sammy's soul post hell...
renaid chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You are so very good at throwing the most unlikely characters together and creating clever, delightful little fics for them to play in!

Love hearing Lorne again. I miss that green guy.

Great job! I laughed!