Reviews for Things That Go Bump in the Night
alix33 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
"by opening their mouth and speaking." - For that bit of that thought Gibbs had, he sounded exactly like Jack when we first met him in "Heartland".
Sophies-Welt chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Lovely, loved the way that you showed the same situation through the different point of views!
Elektra Kyle chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Love it. I liked how the camera's weren't working and Abby would have taken care of them anyway.

Love when pov are done on both of them and shows are great your writing is.
fart fart chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Great ending.
CairnSF chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Thank you for the fun of the first chapters and the complete surrender of the last ones. Mental and physical unity in beautiful words! Keep writing!
cleo3601 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Not sure what happened here but ch4 is just a draft of ch3. Please fix because I NEED ch4.
WithTheGrain chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Wow! This chapter was HOT and tender and touching and brilliant! Once again you’ve done Gibbs’ POV in the most perfect way! You definitely conveyed his unique thoughts and feelings in a wonderfully varied style from the previous chapter. Not an easy job by any means!

The amount of self-doubt this man has, gives glimpses into just how difficult his past must have been. This line is such a sad thought: …if she said no he wasn't sure he could ever drink enough alcohol to get over the heartache.

You brought out his powerful feelings for Abby in a way that had me totally captivated. This line has such strong emotion: Gibbs knew this was it for them, now that they were giving in he'd never live another day wondering how he was going to get through without her. He'd hold onto her with all he was, he'd hold onto her at any cost.

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and this incredible story! A few more of my favorite lines: He was scared by how much influence she had over him, but it also made him see how much he loved her… Licking his swollen lips he could still taste Abby, her sweetness forever ingrained into his memory… this brought new meaning to the concept of looking for concealed weapons… He was willing to have sex with Abby on whatever piece of furniture she wanted… She would always be the first one he went to, for anything.
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Love this(:
gosgirl chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
*gulp*... I think my brain just melted. Hot, intense, erotic and emotional... wonderful combination. And love the way you still convey Gibbs' overriding care and tender concern for her, not wanting their first time to be on the floor of the bullpen, and bless him for still not believing he wanted her... the guy is just full of self doubt.

Nice pointing out that only Ducky would have the nerve to interrupt Gibbs, and you handled the conversation with Ducky from Gibbs' POV beautifully and that lovely tender scene in the elevator, and that lovely ending where he finally lets himself believe she's there and he can relax and sleep.

And you've carried of the very difficult task of doing different POVs of the same scenes but without being repetitive in the smut at all... lovely stuff! So many mind-melting moments... Thank you for indulging up with the extra POV... such a treat!

Fav bits: if I just say copy and paste the whole lot, will that do? No? Oh well... severely pruned down, these are some. 'scared by how much influence she had over him, but it also made him see how much he loved her. *beautifully expressed*... He held her hand tightly, like it was his lifeline *nods*... If there had been no clothes to separate them he would've been inside her. *grabs paper bag*... While this was their first time, he could imagine it wouldn't take long for them to become totally in sync with each other. Their emotional bond was already strong and from the way she was responding to his touches their physical connection was strengthening with each passing second *nods like a... noddy thing*... his touch causing something in her to snap. Her kiss proved just how desperate she was to have him *deep breaths*... her tightness and the way she squeezed him making him slide out of her before slowly pushing back in *okay... let the flailing begin*... He was willing to have sex with Abby on whatever piece of furniture she wanted *drags mind back from a mental tour of her apartment*... Gibbs didn't remember a time when he felt like he wasn't hers *sniffle*...
bbfan chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Wow... incredible comes to mine... throws chocolate kisses and ice cream your way! Very hot and steamy and... HOT! Loved it! Can't wait to hear from you again!
Ziver69 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
* Waves frantically * Paper bag! Paper bag! I'd almost have to repost the whole thing for my favorites but here's a few.

Licking his swollen lips he could still taste Abby, her sweetness forever ingrained into his memory. He wanted more of her. He wanted all of her. * Aww, such a powerful and telling line *

The feel of her on top of him in the bullpen wasn't enough; he doubted he would ever get enough of her. * So true to Gibbs. The man does nothing half ass, well except maybe the three ex-wives and Lt. Col. Go the hell away because nobody likes you Mann, but hey, they weren't right for our Gibbs anyway *

Bringing his face alongside hers, Gibbs nudged her cheek with his nose, wanting to show some restraint but needing to touch her. * another powerful image. The need is palpable *

He moved with her, his steps deliberately smaller than hers, meaning his growing erection pressed into her ass even harder. If there had been no clothes to separate them he would've been inside her. * HELLO! Brain melting down with mental image. Must. Breath. *

I loved it! Adored it! Hated to see it end but enjoyed every minute. One hell of a ride. :)
Talldi chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Oh wow, reading this in the morning (it's 5am) was not a good idea. I'm gonna be thinking about kitchen tables all day at work! Great chapter. Am sending the smut bunny over with lots of chocolate and plenty of coffee! ;) di
STLFAN chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
DAMN. That was intensely hot.

Love it.
Westie80 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Hehe
bbfan chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OMG! This was so hot! Loved it and this...

Reluctantly she rolled off Gibbs, for both their sakes she was careful to avoid inadvertently touching his groin. Otherwise she might as well drag him out by his belt and announce to the world how she was about to have her way with him.

and this...

Gibbs got to his feet beside her, the leather wallet containing his ID enclosed within his hand. "Abby was just helping me get back something I thought I'd lost."

oh, and this...

"Feeling you on top of me and against me, your scent and softness...I almost lost it Abby...was so close to just rolling over and taking you there and then, consequences be damned."

You are such a welcome presence in the gutter! Gibbs POV next?