Reviews for Survivor's Guilt: Missing Scenes for S9
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Nice chapter and Nice story
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
The lack of confidence does seem to exist throughout season 9, at least there are traces of them at times.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Wow good parts.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Here comes the concerned team. I have noticed the bags under DiNozzo's/Michael Weatherly's eyes this year. He does seem tired-probably from his wife having a baby in real life.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Oh Tony, what would you have done this night if Gibbs hadn't been there? Nice writing
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
OH Gibbs, this has to be difficult. Nice interaction!
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Love the part with the pitcher of water. Nice Gibbs and Tony interaction. There had to be parts like this before the doctor showed up. Otherwise, why would Gibbs had called her in for help to begin with. Wouldn't have Gibbs gotten the info on his own. I liked in the episode Housekeeping. Latham said that DiNozzo was under physical and emotional duress. You are definitely showing an emotionally duressed Tony here.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Oh Tony!

Nice mention of Tony's dad by the way. I think it was in this chapter. However, I just remember in Flesh and Blood/Flesh and Bones in season 7 episode with Robert Wagner. Gibbs pulled Senior aside and asked where he was when Tony had the plague.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Good chapter!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Oh my, I am loving the direction you are going with Raimey/Baltimore. I never even considered the possibility that Raimey might seek revenge on Tony in some way after he was arrested. Honestly, it is very possible too, since he already sent Danny's murder in Tony's direction already (Baltimore S8). Nice story, keep up the hard work, can't wait for the next part.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Interesting stuff going on in Tony's head. Honestly, I could understand him having trouble with each issue also. Danny's death, Major Raimey from Baltimore, even Cade/EJ. . .all stuff he had to deal with.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Poor troubled Tony. :)
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Cute Abby part. Nice chapter.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Love the discussion about the television. :)
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 4 . 2/1/2012