Reviews for Embry's Secret Imprint
xiuminnyXblue chapter 14 . 1/25
Omgosh I loved this fic :D i loved how each chapter had something enticing about it that made u keep going, and ahhhhh when Jacob FINALLY imprinted on Embry :D best moment ever! I was so sad when Paul originally rejected them, but after he apologised and found Rachael i forgave him too XD lololz, and the SethXJackson couple is gorgeous btw :D But yeah, thanks for posting the story man -
angeltrin1 chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Nice story, I understand why you kept Jacob pretty canon until the end ... But I really hate what Embry went through. I enjoyed how you wrote Embry. Thank for writing this story!
kenna chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I don't fucking get this shit! If embry imprinted on Jake than Jake would feel the pull to! U fucking idiot!
Renn chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
This was really cool! It's very late now but I couldn't stop reading! :)
Wind-Speed chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
magnifique fics!
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
U rock! I have ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY loved everything that I have read from you, which would be all of your stuff. I am disappointed that there is more but I realize that you do have a real life. I look forward to reading anything else you may post in the future and wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors! :)
IceVII chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
This was a great stories' series, I really liked it. I hope to see more of your work, you've got a talent to trap the reader in the story.
lindsey19 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
im new on fanfiction so hello!the book is good but embry seems like a coward if he doesnt tell jake soon. thats probably because im only on chapter 4
alykat14 chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
This was a really good story. I liked the ending and the fact that no wolves died, yay! All of your stories are really good and I love the M/M between the wolves :)
WolvesareEmo2 chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Awesome story. Plain and simple. :)
Whiteout chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
I absolutely loved this story it was amazing!
Cecily chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Awh em is such a sweetheart great chapter! good characterization so far!
cecily chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
you are writing great! I adore this whole scenario
Blaidd Du chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Ok, 1st off I have 'fess up to & apologize for being the world's worst reviewer.

Finally, got time to read this - in 1 sitting too ! - & absolutely loved it. It was a really enjoyable read & packed with my favourite thing - loads of angst !

Have to say congratulations on doing such a great job on your 1st fic ! Am really looking forward to reading your next one, esp. now that you've dropped such a tantalizing hint that it's about my favourite big, bad wolf, Paul ... lets just say I'll be checking my alerts every day from now on. ;)
Hanna Smith chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Omg such a cute ending, this is really good for a first fic. Will be adding you to favourite authors and looking forward to your next story :D Hanna Smith (stupid phone won't log me in atm)