Reviews for 彼岸花 Higanbana
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I absolutely love this fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Please update soon! I fell in love with this fic!
Saki-Hime chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I like cheesie, liked it a lot, update soon.
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Good chapter, update soon.
SinShu chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Ooooooh damn!
Half-Breed Kid chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
*squeals, pure happiness oozes from every pore on my body as I read the end of Chapter 9. A devilish smirk draws to my lips* I wonder what Sasuke-kun will do to the poor bastard that hurt his Hinata-hime. :)

Great chapter and great story. Every word pumped adrenaline through my viens, now anxious to read more. Take your time though. Greatness shouldn't be rushed. ;)
HI chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
read the whole thing and ignored homework! I hope you update soon!D
Saki-Hime chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
LOL maybe Sasuke should have chanted if he was drawing by himself not Naruto and Sakura. Oh well better luck next time lol. Good, update soon.
supremekikay24 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
wishing their relatioship is the same in manga/anime...
keep it up!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
I didn't think it was a disappointment, I thought that it was sweet :) how Sasuke will react to Baka Neji's fight with Hinata is what I'm personally looking forwards to. Actually, any sasuhina moments of loveliness is awesome...;3
Keep up the great work and update soon!
-Moony
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Why can't she just forget about Naruto. Make her move on please.

Very good chapter, update soon.
ProjXPsyClone chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
It's ok Sasuke, my heart drops too when she says that D: I feel horribly for him... I have a feeling I might actually have to brace myself for some suppression of tears in the near future (/ _ ; )

One of my favs! I have read a couple along Thr same lines as this but this here, is the best by far! I just love it unconditionally so. (TT)

I honestly cannot wait to read more! So keep it up and update soon! And I hope you are having fun and improving with Japanese

ProjXPsyClone chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I want to jump in happiness and excitement. I feel stupid even saying that... But it's true xD

I wanna read more! Mas mas mas heh. I wanna read this more than I do eating the bucket of ice cream in the fridge heh.

I feel so sad for Sasuke.. :'(

Things will get worse before they get better.

(**)

ProjXPsyClone chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I wanna fangirl over that line Sasuke said to Hinata xD

As awkward as that may sound heh. Gosh I just love this story! I know I have said that about a gazillion times already but I can't help but mention it everytime. I'm going justice here. This story and you deserve it. I just fear for when Sasuke leaves D:

Keep rockin' it here! ()

ProjXPsyClone chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I love how you go about incorporating their genin and academy days in here and to execute them effectively as well! Congrats and kudos to you!

I just love this and your writing style :]

oh and you called Shino- Shina at one point xD

Just thought you would like to know. Keep it real!

_