Reviews for I Do Believe
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/15
Aww. :,) Love the Peter Pan book belonging to one Sherlock Holmes ending. Believe, John. Sherlock is alive, looked after you while you were sick, and will return to life when he is able. :)
EvilDime chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Beautiful.
This made me cry. Very well-written!
- Dime
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
SQUEEEEE! A FELLOW HORNBLOWER LOVER! :-D
Anyways, loved this and decided to drop a line. Here's a new plot prompt if you're up for it: Have Sherlock, due to his height, get cobwebs in his hair and John doesn't. What will ensue? Will he make a scene? Will John laugh, unsympathetically, and say something about Sherlock's superiority complex coming crashing down around his ears? Totally up to you.
(Oh, and for the record. I'm a girl and way taller than John. ;-P I'm not choosing sides, I just love their friendship dynamic. It's hilarious and totally, epically dysfunctional.)
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is wonderful! I, of course, like the last scene best. Thanks for sharing it.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Just ri my heart out and stomp on it why don;t you I waas choked up for the last section oh John... liked how John and Mrs hudson's were more personalized, since it was them who Sherlock cared most about. This was a beautiful story It really made me feel for all the charcaters and understand what was going on. fantastic
Ybs chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH. EM. GEEEEE! This is the most amazing story! I'm currently making my way through all your Sherlock stories and can I say that I am absolutely in love! I love your characterisations of John, Sherlock, Lestrade, Mycroft! They are all just so fantastic. I really do love the Anderson part here too. I don't think he gets enough love in this fandom. Just because Sherlock doesn't like him doesn't mean he's a party pooper 24/7 (cause let's face it, until John came round I don't think Sherlock really like *anyone*). This was just so fantastic, the ending was great too. Nothing too corny, just awesomeness of EPIC PROPORTIONS! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Until next time!
Ybs
Cassandra392 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is great! I love it!
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
When Mrs. Hudson fell and John said "Let me through please".. I swear to you my heart broke in two. Poor John... he's reliving Reichenbach with a different loved one. OMG. He's freaking out because he doesn't want to be too late again! My heart... broken... I am literally sobbing as I finish this fic... I was "aww"ing and then I was crying... so perfect... Everything about John's section made me cry... I love this fic...
Sezony chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I LOVE Peter Pan! And I associate Sherlock as a Pan sort of character, too! I truly hope the writers manage to work in the fandom's movement, because it would be, well, brilliant. :D
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh my god, this story is just amazing. All of the characters you were perfect, wonderful- so very brilliantly written. I loved all of this, it's such a beautiful story.
R chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That... was rather lovely.
toeki chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
perfect, wonderfully emotional. a job well done.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ahhhh, I LOVE it! Sherlock is the best, and John...oh poor John.
Aqua Vargas chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I've printed it several monthes ago but it was not until yesterday I finished in school (so many tests of course)... in tears ! Seen by my classmate ! That's so ... sweet but moving !
Well, I just did a little serch and it seems not have been translated into Chinese yet. Would you mind my doing this ? All rights are still served by you and I'll have you informed and link it when I finish the work .As well as link your site in it.

Looking for your reply sincerely :)