Reviews for Rescue and Reunite
AuntieL chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Oooh. Punishments!

Help the house-elves with laundry duty every Saturday for the rest of his years at Hogwarts

Peel the onions for every meal for the rest of his years at Hogwarts (I imagine that's a lot of onions)

Run a gauntlet devised by Severus but approved by McGonagall

Work in the Infirmary every Saturday for the next year

That's all I've got. :)

Glad to see you're back!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Umm... as to punishment... how about letting Filch have a field day? I know he'd be ever so grateful. *grins evily*
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
This is wonderful! I love your stories! I love them so much I have made you one of my favorite authors.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
sorry its taken me so long to review, a great chapter i look forward to the next xx
puglyday chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I liked this chapter very much, but i have to say I am even more excited for the next one where Severus teaches that nasty boy a lesson! Poor Jareth thought! Feel sorry for him, even though he maybe deserves a little retribution.
notwritten chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
AuntieL chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Oh - YAY that he's letting Hermione go. BOOHOO that Sarah doesn't "get it". *sigh*
Bandgeek252 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
I know it's not terribly popular, but I kind of want to see the King get Sarah in the end. Call me a sucker for the hopelessly romantic. Love the story. Update again soon.
Stephy199 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
I just read the chapters of your story and I didn't know if I would like it in the begin because it wasn't something I would read but after reading I like it very much. And I can't wait for future chapters to be updated:)
Hillmorrr chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Jareth needs an anger management class... Thanks for the update!
AuntieL chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Holy guacamole! An oubliette? YIKES!

I'm hoping he won't do it... He IS the king after all... doesn't he have the authority to override the rules?
Her Royal Goddess chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Poor Jareth I feel sorry for him, he's still doesn't get it does he? When will he learn that acting horrible will never win him fair maiden. Fabulous chapter Xx
puglyday chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Well, consider your suspense thoroughly increased! Poor Hermione and Snape, getting back to each other only to be separated again! However, I trust in you to make it better... eventually :)
notwritten chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Ayjah chapter 7 . 3/6/2012