Reviews for Rescue and Reunite
notwritten chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
AuntieL chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Oh - YAY that he's letting Hermione go. BOOHOO that Sarah doesn't "get it". *sigh*
Bandgeek252 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
I know it's not terribly popular, but I kind of want to see the King get Sarah in the end. Call me a sucker for the hopelessly romantic. Love the story. Update again soon.
Stephy199 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
I just read the chapters of your story and I didn't know if I would like it in the begin because it wasn't something I would read but after reading I like it very much. And I can't wait for future chapters to be updated:)
Hillmorrr chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Jareth needs an anger management class... Thanks for the update!
AuntieL chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Holy guacamole! An oubliette? YIKES!

I'm hoping he won't do it... He IS the king after all... doesn't he have the authority to override the rules?
Her Royal Goddess chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Poor Jareth I feel sorry for him, he's still doesn't get it does he? When will he learn that acting horrible will never win him fair maiden. Fabulous chapter Xx
puglyday chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Well, consider your suspense thoroughly increased! Poor Hermione and Snape, getting back to each other only to be separated again! However, I trust in you to make it better... eventually :)
notwritten chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Ayjah chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
HAH take that Goblin King lol
loretta537 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next
Her Royal Goddess chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Loving all the tension that's visible between Jareth and Sarah Xx
notwritten chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Very good. Keep smiling. :-)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Interesting chapter. :)
AuntieL chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Ooooh... nice chapter!

I still need to watch the movie... LOL Even so, I really liked the confrontation between Sarah and Jareth.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »