Reviews for The Veil
yippiekayay chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
hmmm! :)
saintfudge chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
what a story i need the next chapter now - i found this while reading My beautiful storm - once i started reading i just couldnt stop ... thanks for sharing ...have fun
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
I can't wait...I think I am holding my breath...

Eternal life with Edward...who in their right mind would hesitate to say YES!

I love this story and the fact that the way you tell it...there are blanks we fill in as we go along with Bella on this journey...and mystery...and romance...and lthe unknown...and the possibility of no death...something she never considered...living with it so close to her for most of her life.
chicalicious chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
So beautiful.

-C
Kksmum chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I have read the whole thing up to chapter 14. Loved it. Took me a while to catch on. Will there be more?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Well it would be extremely pleasurable if we had such union before death
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
What loss have you been dealing with? I have had more than my share. So confused by this and will reread when complete.
huntergatherer chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
This is amazing. I need to got to sleep but I got sucked in. And it's not momrose at all.
crazy62 chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Such a unique story written in beautiful words or the way they are brought to us is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Moltz chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Oh what depths to ponder.
The intensity of his repetitious question almost causes a shiver to run down the length of the spine.
She has already said good bye to her family. What holds her back? Allowing them to grieve a body?
JulieToo chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Oh, the illumination begins. My patience has been rewarded! I'm dazzled by your words. I'd love a couple more chapters, but I'm greedy for images painted by words.
KiyaRaven chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Oh, Lordy. This is stunning. A truly beautiful, heartfelt piece of writing. It's clear this subject matter is close to your heart, and I love the existential journey on which you're taking these characters.

I know you've already planned your ending, but as an eternal optimist, I'm hoping for forever.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful exploration of everything and nothing.

Kiya x
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
You were there for the first beat of my heart. Do you know what you want?" he asks.

Does she?

Adore your writing, M. Always.

Erron xoxo
jmcfall chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
You are truly divine. Thank you
diana2012 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for the chapter and i will be sad if the next is the last one. Hope to hear from you soon lol
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »