Reviews for The Veil
Kksmum chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I have read the whole thing up to chapter 14. Loved it. Took me a while to catch on. Will there be more?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Well it would be extremely pleasurable if we had such union before death
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
What loss have you been dealing with? I have had more than my share. So confused by this and will reread when complete.
huntergatherer chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
This is amazing. I need to got to sleep but I got sucked in. And it's not momrose at all.
crazy62 chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Such a unique story written in beautiful words or the way they are brought to us is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Moltz chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Oh what depths to ponder.
The intensity of his repetitious question almost causes a shiver to run down the length of the spine.
She has already said good bye to her family. What holds her back? Allowing them to grieve a body?
JulieToo chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Oh, the illumination begins. My patience has been rewarded! I'm dazzled by your words. I'd love a couple more chapters, but I'm greedy for images painted by words.
KiyaRaven chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Oh, Lordy. This is stunning. A truly beautiful, heartfelt piece of writing. It's clear this subject matter is close to your heart, and I love the existential journey on which you're taking these characters.

I know you've already planned your ending, but as an eternal optimist, I'm hoping for forever.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful exploration of everything and nothing.

Kiya x
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
You were there for the first beat of my heart. Do you know what you want?" he asks.

Does she?

Adore your writing, M. Always.

Erron xoxo
jmcfall chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
You are truly divine. Thank you
diana2012 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for the chapter and i will be sad if the next is the last one. Hope to hear from you soon lol
toronto2781 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Stop blowing my mind. This has so much of my own personal faiths and beliefs in it. No one else I have met believes this stuff and so I have to explain it all very carefully. So many layers to understand. Seeing that it is unorganized and select items from other 'religions' that even beginning to see the world and life as I see it, would take a multi-chapter story. So I don't talk about it much as it is my own. Not really my concern to be understood or accepted, just allowed. Still, you manage to open my cranium and mix it all up.
Frightened of death? Nope, not really.
Frightened of living? Accepting and allowing joy and peace and happiness and love? Living in the moment? Living to my potential and to the fullest? Yeah, scared to death. HA.
StellaBlueBella chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Yeah I was kinda thinking that somewhere in the middle of this chapter or the last one. And I am ok with it. If we never get the name of Bella's disease or Edward's being. It's not the point of the story. And kudos on creepy Carlisle. I like!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Beautiful as always.
StellaBlueBella chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I couldn't believe all the nurses that came to his funeral. I remain in awe of them. To allow themselves to be touched by the lives of the dying shows such strength of heart. Your first chapter made me a little tight in the throat but of all the things I've read since then, the only thing to bring tears to my eyes, your final A/N here.
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »