Reviews for The Veil
thelittlegerman chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I remember when my mothers best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer- she died a short while after. A couple years ago her other best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer- she is currently in remission. Another friend of hers was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in july of 2011, she didn't make it to the new year. Seeing it first hand gives you a new appreciation for health.
thelittlegerman chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I thought I had an inkling of whats going on. Now I am confused again...
thelittlegerman chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
No words.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This is poetic.
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I love this already.
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
What happened to her? Or maybe something will happen...? I actually have no idea what is going on.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I am a little confused and definitely intrigued.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Is everything sex with Edward?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I think it's kinda weird he was saying a prayer while they were getting all ready to have sex.
sandraev1 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I'm kinda confused with ending did Bella die and Edward changed her? Thanks
denninelli chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Very different,but definitely worth reading. Thank you for "putting pen to paper".
april09-TW chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I've caught up on the lay several chapters at once, since I finally realized it was complete. I've said this much earlier in the story but I loved that Bella was a doctor as I've faced similar situations as her, though not as much these days. Her thoughts about death and dying ring so true. Thanks for sharing such a personal and wonderfully written story with us.
eternallyedward chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Okay...it's been a long time since I last read this, so I'm not sure I've got this right. Because of the accident are Bella and Edward unable to remain together? Did Edward see this coming, and is that why he was unhappy even when Bella was given seemingly good news by her doctor? In any case, a very bittersweet (non)story-I guess what I would take away is make the most of the time you have and be grateful for the loved ones in your life. It seemed to me that even though Edward, as some kind of supernatural being, had the ability to save Bella in a way, even he could do nothing in the face of the unexpected. But then Bella says there is a decision to be made and she trusts Edward to make it, so...I'm not sure what to make of it, except it was lovely and made me cry. I'm finding it hard to express what I feel about this, but it was thought-provokinPr
CatieCath chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Thanks for the wonderful chapter and the heads up in the author's note. I'm not going to continue "The Veil" right now due to the subject matter but maybe I'll come back to it. I do thoroughly enjoy your writing though! I'm usually a quick reader the first go-around but with your stories I find myself enjoying every word and its placement. Not only is the story enthralling, the act of reading the story is its own reward. Heading out to check out BNBD for a lighter read ; )
HDan chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I think this is the most confusing story i have ever read ! :D I loved it really.. but it's so confusing. I know you wanted our to feel like this. But I want clerity.. I love clerity at the end of all confusing things.. but there was nothing other then the veil was lifted off.. Lol :D I loved this story , really :)) And I'll read again probably.. Maybe that way I can understand more.
Thank you so much for sharing. This is and will be a memorable story for me :)))))
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »