Reviews for The Veil
twirob chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
thank you for sharing this life with us strange as it was ;)
jdc0630 chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
belladonna, I don't understand ?! Did she become an Angel of Death to be with Edward
in the end ?
Did he just let her go ?

I am very sick with a severe heart condition. The last arteriogram they done they found a blockage
inside my aorta of 99.9%. They removed the blockage & an old stent & put in a new medicated
one.
I've had 5 heart attacks, got 5 stents, heart enlarged, CHF, & cardiomyopathy.
They have given me less than three years. Hell of a note. I've only just begun to LIVE for ME.

Your story made me think of one of my favorite movies...City of Angels. Do we all have an
Angel of Death waiting to escort our souls from this pitiful excuse of our lives when it's time
to die ?

I hope you can help me to understand your story better...give me some of your insight as
to what it meant to you.

Thank you muches for sharing it with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
thelittlegerman chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
This sounds vampire-y...
thelittlegerman chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Their love is so effortless it seems.
thelittlegerman chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I remember when my mothers best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer- she died a short while after. A couple years ago her other best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer- she is currently in remission. Another friend of hers was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in july of 2011, she didn't make it to the new year. Seeing it first hand gives you a new appreciation for health.
thelittlegerman chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I thought I had an inkling of whats going on. Now I am confused again...
thelittlegerman chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
No words.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This is poetic.
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I love this already.
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
What happened to her? Or maybe something will happen...? I actually have no idea what is going on.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I am a little confused and definitely intrigued.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Is everything sex with Edward?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I think it's kinda weird he was saying a prayer while they were getting all ready to have sex.
sandraev1 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I'm kinda confused with ending did Bella die and Edward changed her? Thanks
denninelli chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Very different,but definitely worth reading. Thank you for "putting pen to paper".
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »