Reviews for The Veil
april09-TW chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I've caught up on the lay several chapters at once, since I finally realized it was complete. I've said this much earlier in the story but I loved that Bella was a doctor as I've faced similar situations as her, though not as much these days. Her thoughts about death and dying ring so true. Thanks for sharing such a personal and wonderfully written story with us.
eternallyedward chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Okay...it's been a long time since I last read this, so I'm not sure I've got this right. Because of the accident are Bella and Edward unable to remain together? Did Edward see this coming, and is that why he was unhappy even when Bella was given seemingly good news by her doctor? In any case, a very bittersweet (non)story-I guess what I would take away is make the most of the time you have and be grateful for the loved ones in your life. It seemed to me that even though Edward, as some kind of supernatural being, had the ability to save Bella in a way, even he could do nothing in the face of the unexpected. But then Bella says there is a decision to be made and she trusts Edward to make it, so...I'm not sure what to make of it, except it was lovely and made me cry. I'm finding it hard to express what I feel about this, but it was thought-provokinPr
CatieCath chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Thanks for the wonderful chapter and the heads up in the author's note. I'm not going to continue "The Veil" right now due to the subject matter but maybe I'll come back to it. I do thoroughly enjoy your writing though! I'm usually a quick reader the first go-around but with your stories I find myself enjoying every word and its placement. Not only is the story enthralling, the act of reading the story is its own reward. Heading out to check out BNBD for a lighter read ; )
HDan chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I think this is the most confusing story i have ever read ! :D I loved it really.. but it's so confusing. I know you wanted our to feel like this. But I want clerity.. I love clerity at the end of all confusing things.. but there was nothing other then the veil was lifted off.. Lol :D I loved this story , really :)) And I'll read again probably.. Maybe that way I can understand more.
Thank you so much for sharing. This is and will be a memorable story for me :)))))
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The Veil has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in May over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Lovely story. Very beautifully crafted.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
The Veil has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Eve-gone-bad chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I cried Im not going to lie
MoCullen chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful...thank you for sharing it.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Despite this story not having a happy ending... I still enjoyed reading it since it is more realistic about death than most stories! Anyways, amazing story! Keep writing! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
MoCullen chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for your AN, it makes me just enjoy your story for what it is and not try to keep looking for clues to what is going on with B & E. I loved EPOV!
Barbara29 chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Just read the entire story this evening, loved it. You could feel the love, the need and want Bella and Edward have for each other but the end left me questioning are they still together, I'm not sure. Love all your stories!
MoCullen chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I'm not really getting what is going on yet, but I'm loving the journey:)
Northern Light1000 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Lovely! Thank you!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm glad I'm finally getting to this one. Your AN worries me, but I will still give it a try:)
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »