Reviews for The Veil
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The Veil has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in May over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Lovely story. Very beautifully crafted.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
The Veil has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Eve-gone-bad chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I cried Im not going to lie
MoCullen chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful...thank you for sharing it.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Despite this story not having a happy ending... I still enjoyed reading it since it is more realistic about death than most stories! Anyways, amazing story! Keep writing! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
MoCullen chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for your AN, it makes me just enjoy your story for what it is and not try to keep looking for clues to what is going on with B & E. I loved EPOV!
Barbara29 chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Just read the entire story this evening, loved it. You could feel the love, the need and want Bella and Edward have for each other but the end left me questioning are they still together, I'm not sure. Love all your stories!
MoCullen chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I'm not really getting what is going on yet, but I'm loving the journey:)
Northern Light1000 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Lovely! Thank you!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm glad I'm finally getting to this one. Your AN worries me, but I will still give it a try:)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
I got the romance, I got the hurt, but I'm not sure where the comfort comes in...the ending was left so open to interpretation.

I think it's wonderful for you to be able to write a story that allows you to work through your feelings about life and death, but sometimes when you take a person on that journey with you, you should be cognizant of where you drop them off when you're done.

On the one hand, your story has touched so many readers, but on the other hand, confused so many of them as well. Could you please find it in yourself to perhaps answer some of the questions in a follow up chapter?

Thank you for your consideration.
Nothing and Anything chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Thanks for the story, it hits a chord very deep within me as an agnostic (mostly an atheist too afraid to accept the certainty of nothingness). It would mean a lot to me if you could clear up some things regarding Bella and Edward, especially the last chapters. I understand and appreciate your poetic story, but I just wanted to get things straight. Did Dr. Webber make up a "cure" just so Bella could be optimistic and have hope? Did Edward crash the car to save Bella from a slow, suffering death, knowing that she didn't desire eternity and knowing that there was no cure? Thanks. This story slowly creeped up on me, and the more I think about it, the more I want to know and the more I want to cry.
SLKerouac chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Edward and Bella found each other. Edward knew that Bella was dying but he feel in love with her. She was his everything. In the end Bella Became the person that she wanted. She knew how to live her life and she learned to love. Edward found what kept him in this world but now he will go with Bella. They will always have each other. A different kind of story. Keep writing!
harleys chapter 15 . 5/12/2013