Reviews for The Veil
divyvicki chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I'm a little confused by this story. Im finding the changing POVs a little difficult to follow. Hoping for clarification with further chapters.
EMCxo chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
And this chapter made me tear up...

"There's something so easy at the end… something beautiful when we go back to where we came from. No one likes to talk about it, but it just is. It's perfect. Everyone's life is a story that comes full circle, and we can't fully explain the very beginning or the very end, but there it is. I get to watch."

And

"It was like he found me. Finally."

And the conversation while he peeked over her boobs and kissed her scars.

And the repetition of "I still want to keep it."

And this:

"I love you," I murmur. The words fall from my lips like they've been waiting my whole life to be spoken."

Yep.

Tears.

Viv mentions that Edward's hands are not hot...is that a clue, a hint? The random hook up in the bar? The feeling that he was waiting for her, that he knew her and about her? Hmmm...

Your lemony slices are perfect for the story, just the right about of description and feeling.

EMCxo chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I believe you are already leaving breadcrumbs for us.

Barbie and Ken and an oversized baby rings true. "Once" speaks volumes as does a mother's sigh.

Death is all around us. Not a question of if, but when. Some are given more definite times than others. How much time?

I think this is so much of the appeal of vampires; never sick, never dying. For all immortals imagined by mortal minds.

You are a brave and true story teller.

*clutches blankie*

EMCxo chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
*grabs safety blanket*

Okay, I'm reading. MJS aka SereneinNC and I are going to hold hands and read.

Love your words. My heart is clenchy already.

blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I hope the momrose continues to come more from her job than Edward.
kroseph chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Superbly done, rocking from one emotion to another and then covered by the 'veil'. Such a unique outline of here and there.

Quite moving.

Thanks.
troublefollows1017 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
You're not allowed to write two stories of awesomeness at the same time! It's not fair! Great job as usual. Bella's had a rough go of it herself. Man. But now she has him. Doesn't get much better :)

Love you always 3
shellshock81 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I won't tell. I just love your writing. It's hard for me to qualify what in particular it is but it's so unique. I like this Bella. I can't wait to learn more about her. And Edward is kinda fascinating. I love how you keep everything so suspenseful, too.

Love as always. No worries on bnbd...we'll be here when you are ready!

Love it!
Lilypad10 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
You have me wanting so more of this story.
bmthespian chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Another good chapter
lostinapapercup chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I think a fascination with death comes with working in any capacity of the medical field. I have discovered that. When I stopped being alarmed at the realization that death, and it's many meanings, fascinated me, I found I was a better medical professional for that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I think it's extraordinarily brave to attack a topic like this, and I am intrigued to read more.
tsm0836 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Your words are like a gentle current taking us reader along discovering small things along the way. I have always admired people that are faced with death as part of their day and love the analysis of it here that it isn't something to be feared but part of our lifecycle. You manage to say so much in such a concise way. Thank you for writing and sharing.
majose chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I don't know what's going on here, but I know I like it. And these are your stories, you can write whatever and whenever you want. I am thankful that you do and then share them with us.
sw4nn chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I've become quite the fan of your stories. Thanks for sharing your words with us.

But, please. God, no. Just no.

"large, gentle hands slip around my waste."
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012