Reviews for What the?
no he really in no need to know that! LOL! XD XD
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
OMG
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
ummmm are you sure that was mitsuki and not just some random guy with the same name and face? You are Okay then I am sure bunny will rule this world soon...
And If you could not make sense of my babble then what I meant was loved the story!
cherylrainsworth chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
i'm sorry, but can you please make more lllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngg gggggggg story? T_T. it's too short
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
ok just... just wow... I have no words for how many feels this gives me. I love these keep it up _
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm not at all familiar with the original material, but I thought this was cute :) There were a number of spelling, punctuation and grammar errors throughout that made it a little hard to follow sometimes. Perhaps a beta reader might be able to help? Good luck x
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Hee! These are all sooo sweet! I love them! 3 I hope you update again soon! :)
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Rodents of unusual size. :) I've read the book and seen the movie! I loved it too! :)
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Ooh, so sweet! :)
Shadowfey913 chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Rodents Of Unusual Size and poor Westley learned the hard way that they do indeed exist. I've been in love with the Princess Bride since the first time I saw it which was at either age four or five. It's been over a decade since then and the love only grows stronger. I really loved this chapter sooo much thanks for sharing it!
Psychotic and Insane chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
This stories are so funny and well written. Something I want to see Mutsuki do is sing a lullaby for Anise. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Xion chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
This was awesome! I can actually picture some extra chapters where Anis makes him do all this
chico.hammit chapter 2 . 1/26/2013