Reviews for Asphyxiophilia
aurorawinter chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ohmygod my imagination is getting naughty now.. I am literally flushed. I'm reading this too intensely LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Was loving it until the random strap-on
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sexy and sweet, loved everything about this. Well done!
Whovian247c chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
didn't know what to expect but it's really good! Great ending!
Damhill chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
wow!
This was just amazing!

Hot and brilliantly well writen!

I loved it.
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
"Those words...were my fantasy". Hot & beautiful. You really do have a gift for writing the M rated. Thank you ;)
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwww... sexy with a sweet end.
WarriorQueenDagnova chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I've got one word for this...Sexy!
llizlawson chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow...I've been a fan of your stuff for a while now, and I think you might have out done yourself. There was a combination of UST, angst, smut, and tenderness delivered in such an effective way. I couldn't help but feel the emotions leaping out and pulling me in. The fact that you were able to do this in a one-shot is quite impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Fabulous absolutely fabulous, you made me see it, even made shiver in climax. Sorry hope I don't offend you.
Honorcpt chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Damn woman how the f*** did I miss this one….

Loved it, thank you….

H
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet Jesus! I..I just can't...wow. I've always loved it when Maura fucks Jane, but it was more then that, its was raw and beautiful. So good!
Estafila chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was so erotic and hot but romantic and touching at the same time... I really loved it.
Chesteroonie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hottest fucking story I've read on here so far! Very daring and hotter than hell! Please more.
Chesteroonie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012