Reviews for Open The Door Because I'm Coming In
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
I see why this is so popular. Even though the stuff in this story isn't the same as the show, like so many try to do, it's still a fantastic read.
MonstarrFaceMarceline chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
A seriously appropriate song for this whole fic would be 'Crush' by Garbage. No joke.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story ahhhhh I just love your Jackson :)
orionastro chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
amazing this chapter, and quite real, i can relate to this.
1bakedbre chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Loved this story! Everything was amazing, such a good read. Didn't even mind the unexpected DannyXDerek action, I'm so used to DerekXStiles but I was actually quite contempt due to the way you wrote D/D's moments (I can be pretty picky with couples)
All in all job well done:) if you do decide to write a sequel this reader is on board and can't wait!
ob1292 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Great story Good Job. i would be very interested in reading a sequel if you did write one.
ob1292 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I really hope that Stiles discovers the truth soon. Good jOb
BuzBeeMags chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I'M FUCKING DYING! I DONT KNOW WHY I FOUND THIS SO HIARIOUS, BUT I DID!
LrafaelxD chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Aw... I love the story. It's absolutely amazing. It was beautiful and amazingly cool. I love how you built their relationship and what happened when Stiles walked in on Danny and Derek having sex was priceless. I honestly just love the story.
akimi youngblood chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Wow I loved how sweet Jackson was. I've never really thought about these two much until now :D
s.b.p chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Your smut is terrible.
ram220 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I LOVE THIS you should really continue this story BEST fan fiction I've ever read!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Waiiii I loved this so very much! Please make a mpreg Stiles sequel where he's a werewolf ! I so want to read it
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 9 . 3/1/2013