Reviews for Barolo
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/11
I like it a lot. It was well-written and very sweet. I've always liked Charlie, even though he was a very minor character in the books. I think the timing of how everything happened was great. They got along really well the first night, then tension for a week. It would have been less enjoyable for me if they got together right away, or didn't get along at all at first. Well done.

Just one, minor thing: Charlie wasn't Head Boy, he was captain of the quidditch team. Bill was Head Boy. It doesn't affect the story too much, I just wanted to let you know for future reference. Thanks for sharing!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Somehow, I never pictured these two together - but you make it so obvious! Very realistic, and very nicely done. Thank you for writing!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
cute
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great story.
Maia Me chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I really liked it and you could tell by how they phrased things who it was.
her illusion chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
hi!my first time trying this pairing haha it was interesting,cos charlie was 1 of the rather unexplored characters in the books and it wasn't even mentioned what happened to him in the epilogue..i liked how you wrote him :) a cheating ron though..tsk.
Evani chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
ooh it sooo sweet!
Plumper Anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You know what makes your stories much more original and distinct in between all the others? How deep and meaningful they are. The whole concept of "I've been in love with you for years and know everything about you even though we never talk" is quite the overused plot all over the fanfic world, but you always manage to write plots that make muuuuch much much more sense. And I like how you didn't just have smut in the first few minutes, but had a very nice and appropriate build up to it.

All in all, dismissing the few typos, ASDFGHHGFDDFG YOU ARE EXCELLENT. Excellent plot, excellent OC-ness, excellent style of writing and iloveyou.

Sincerely,

Plumper Anon.
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Charmione (love the combined name lol) is probably one of my favorite couples, and yet it's so unappreciated. You've done a wonderful job of making their relationship realistic!
Jen103 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Nice :) Smutty, i liked it.

I would like to see a continuation of it!
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was a lovely one-shot, I loved how you characterized Charlie. Very inspiring.
Jayashree OwlMoon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
sweet and sexy. i loved it!
miss.jenny.g-baby chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You should really continue it ! It has reAly great potentiontial .
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good story. I think you could continue it if you choose. I would read it.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 2/26/2012