Reviews for What you don't know won't hurt you
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
I love it but feel like I want more to it then just this as in a full story to show this stuff you state :) but hey I cant complain its cute sad and gives me fan girl feels XD also check my Youtube account under SkyWing Production look for my Batman related videos i uploaded also check out wattpad I find the readers there more nice and soo many new storys that are not even on wattpad! XD BirdFlash too on wattpad i am SkyWingandRedHood enjoy the world of wattpad and I love to see this in a full story!
AidenSurvival chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I, literally, felt the anger radiating from this fic.

Thanks for updating this! :D
FallenHope-Angel chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
i swear i'm just goingto swear cry. what tey go throug is too much.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
It gets more sad and intense but is stil beautiful to read.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
that is so sad and beautiful. poor wally and dick.
k. alex c-well chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Hooray for another chapter featuring Kid Flash and Robin. I hate parents who beat their children and wives because they think they can. They are not men. Well, onto the next chapter
k. alex c-well chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I love BirdFlash (or Kid Wonder) and I think this is a good first chapter and I can't wait to read the next one
Moon-9215 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i loved it
AidenSurvival Too lazy to login chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
"Tomorrow the headlines would read 'Wally

West murdered by abusive father.' 'Kid Flash

apprehends Rudolph West.'"

Getting rid of your identity to live on as a super hero? Why didn't I think of that? *plots out a plan*

Other than that, I enjoyed reading this fic.

Gives me some inspiration to write again.
Memphy chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
This is really great! Beautifully written, I love every chapter.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I'm glad you're still updating! I really do like these, with so few sentences you leave such an image in the mind. Plus, a lot of them are surprising, not things you'd usually think of when you read the word. Like "pin" for example. That was insane. Looking forward to more!
AidenSurvival chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I'm one hell of an insomniac. We've seen tragic Wally, happy Wally, why not have Robin intervene and take care of Rudolph?

Never mind, the clash thingy.

Eh, I'm burnt out of creativity, but I certainly like this fic.

Unrelated: I'm almost home! Yay! Bloody traveling

I bet a certain Robin is stalking Wally from afar. _
Smiley656 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I absolutely loved it!

(Especially the parts with Wally's angst.)

I am really glad i could read this :D
KogaNightHawk chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Good job I think you did justice with this couple, they really are super cute words and sentences really match up well
AidenSurvival chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Excellent! KF is just RAWR. Don't ya think so?