Reviews for Cliché
Timelady92 chapter 24 . 7/24
Great story, different from anything I've read so far.

I really liked the story and all the characters, and I'm a bit sad that it's already over.

I think I'll just have to read the outtakes.

Cheers

Timelady
Asha'revas chapter 26 . 7/1
This was wonderful! :)
Really great story you have here. I think that it was "cliche", but it worked. There was really nice development between characters, good plot line, and emotional connection. There were parts that were sad and angsty, but there was also silly banter and jokes that lightened the mood when necessary.

I saw people were giving you a hard time for misguiding people with the way your characters raise children and/or writing mature content, but those people completely missed the point of your story. Personally, I have read far smuttier works, so this one was a bit mild in comparison. As far as raising children, I would never take a fictional story as facts for real life. I am sure by nit picking these minor issues, people were just looking for a reason do throw your story under the bus and it is totally unwarranted.

This was a very well written story as far as believable dialogue, general use of prose, and a definite element of storytelling. There were only a few times where the language could have been cleaner (like using "He had had trouble" or "The fact that that was there"), but overall, it wasn't to distracting from the actual story. Honestly, this was a wonderful piece and I am glad you shared it. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Lilyreader chapter 5 . 6/9
You know, I always hate how fathers are relegated to a second position in a child's life. I know it's our body, but it's also THEIR child people! ! We cannot scream feminism and equal opportunity and then not give them the same treatment.
it's just hypocrisy.
sorry, double standards bother me.
kalikk chapter 26 . 5/25
muito bom
meg527 chapter 23 . 5/18
Thank you very much for sharing your story!
QOP chapter 23 . 4/27
Is it wrong of me to imagine Sebastian marrying Lily in 15-20 years?
Grace5231973 chapter 23 . 3/31
I don't know how I missed this but it was recommended on tumblr and I really enjoyed reading it. You have a lot of talent!
vickety chapter 26 . 3/28
I just read this again. I appreciate how you wrote Snape. Thanks!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 20 . 3/10
I know I complain when there is too much drama, but...I sorta want Snape to go apologize to Hermione and for her to at least try to stay mad...I don't want her to be turned on by him and suddenly...sex solves the problem...urgh
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 13 . 3/10
Love your disclaimer about the DIY burn paste.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 11 . 3/10
haha I love how you say "quickly whipped up..." It never seems that fast when you actually have to prepare the food yourself

* no sarcasm intended. just me being me
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 10 . 3/10
I always wondered where "vanished" items go...
Quickqueck chapter 6 . 3/5
I cannot read on this story because I just simply cannot like your Hermione. She is so unreasonable and stupid. She acts like a teenager, Harry is more mature in this story then she is and that is simply not right. The writing is good, I like Mrs. Granger and Lavander, even Snape's character is spot on, I like the jokes as well, but I simply cannot stand Hermione.
anita03 chapter 26 . 2/15
I've just reread this story, didn't know if I commented the first time around but I love it !