Reviews for Cliché
Maya Costa chapter 26 . 4/17
Gods, this is the sweetest story ever. I love it. Thank you very much for sharing. I really wouldn't mind if you posted more outtakes, you know ;) hahaha

Congratulations on a job well done!

May Costa
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 3/21
mione insistentance to not tell sev with out reason is so immature and frankly annoying
I like cliché(s)
Loved your story! Well done!
riskeybusiness chapter 26 . 1/18
Adorable. Well written and loved every moment of it :) thanks for sharing!
Chryslovesand chapter 26 . 1/10
Great story! Absolutely loved the fluff... I appreciate angst like the next fan fic reader, but the fun stories as always a pleasure. Thanks for sharing.
Kat chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
You really made Hermione a nasty person in the story. It is becoming hard to read with such an unlikable main character.
She seems unreasonable and at this point downright cruel with no provocation.
kathyjo chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
good start but it does drive me crazy when she just assumes he will not want a child he has a right to know and if he does yell so be it at least you know where he stands you deal and move he finds out quickly
jensteed chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
Aww Severus with his kids is just adorable, Sebastian standing wrapped around his leg was such a lovely image :)
jensteed chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
I'm having a blast reading this story, I'm just laughing the whole way through. I don't even know why but the note at the end set me off in fits again. I'm still snickering at it.
jensteed chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
"LALALAI'MGOINGNOW" haha, I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Harry ;)
jensteed chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Ooh that was very Slytherin of Harry, hehe. Sneaking in Snape (twice now) though I wonder if this time will go down any easier with Hermione? And it's probably not the best way to keep her stress levels down either..thinking about it more, it's bloody a stupid move.
Absolutely brilliant story!
jensteed chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
This was such a fantastic chapter, I was giggling through her spat with Harry XD
CeilidhStewart chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Your note at the bottom is SO true. Thank you for pointing it out. As a teacher myself, I've always found it hard to appreciate stories where a teacher falls in love with a teenage student.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Honestly, if she's this irrational towards the father, I can't imagine her attitude towards the baby once it becomes her source of frustration. Severus should try to get custody away from this crazy woman.