Reviews for Cliché
yo12 chapter 7 . 9/1
this bitch Hermione be crazy. Yelling and screaming at the dude severus. not my cup of tea - this characterization of preggo Hermione.
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 26 . 8/25
on of the BEST severmione stories i’ve read! you’re a great writer! excellent plot!
catherinahawkins chapter 21 . 8/24
lol after knowing that you're a high school teacher, the lemons are weird for me now. imagine if your students read it and knew it was you
Emily chapter 23 . 8/23
Loved this! Soooo cute!
Emily chapter 9 . 8/23
I love your mrs. Granger!
Cally Ji chapter 5 . 7/15
I just don’t understand why Hermione didn’t want to tell Severus that she was pregnant.
vickety chapter 23 . 7/9
Thanks again. I love reading this story.
vickety chapter 5 . 7/8
This part is so funny! My mom had lots of these comments for me when I was expecting. And I will hopefully be able to pass them down to my daughter in a few years.
Great chapter!
koshina chapter 5 . 2/16
little disappointed in Hermione. she is unbearably out of character childish brash and Not Hermione. I didn't think this Hermione suits with Severus Snape in any situation.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 14 . 1/11
Your authors notes are hilarious. I'm also loving the story. But your writing in the notes is just wickedly sharp
Lunajen323 chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Ok, I have chuckled several times through this story but you had me laughing so hard with
“Go put some clothes on witch!”

And Hermione’s suggestion of tying up Severus with his robe sash... and Harry’s reaction. I actually dropped my phone...
Amyeco chapter 26 . 9/28/2017
This was really good. I can't wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
I still think Harry should have belted Snape a time or many.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
I've read this story before and I always think Hermione should "change the locks" on silly, cowardly Sev at this point.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I don't understand the overly-repeated shame factor.