Reviews for Cliché
koshina chapter 5 . 2/16
little disappointed in Hermione. she is unbearably out of character childish brash and Not Hermione. I didn't think this Hermione suits with Severus Snape in any situation.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 14 . 1/11
Your authors notes are hilarious. I'm also loving the story. But your writing in the notes is just wickedly sharp
Lunajen323 chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Ok, I have chuckled several times through this story but you had me laughing so hard with
“Go put some clothes on witch!”

And Hermione’s suggestion of tying up Severus with his robe sash... and Harry’s reaction. I actually dropped my phone...
Amyeco chapter 26 . 9/28/2017
This was really good. I can't wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
I still think Harry should have belted Snape a time or many.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
I've read this story before and I always think Hermione should "change the locks" on silly, cowardly Sev at this point.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I don't understand the overly-repeated shame factor.
Zalia chapter 26 . 8/11/2017
Great story!
Dec chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
Just a quick note, a baby who is 1 month 3 weeks should not be eating solids yet. One of my cousin's was fed purees to early and has asked a result suffered digestive problems all her life. Serious ones, like multiple hospitalisations serious. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I knew very little about babies until having my own, but it would be cool if you edit that tiny bit out so that no unintentionally ignorant mums or happy go lucky uncles go feeding babies solids they are not ready for. My doctor/books/midwife all suggested to correct age to introduce solids is between 4-6months.
I really enjoy your story, sorry some jerks have been flaming it up. I have no issues with the way you portrayed Hermione through the pregnancy, her reluctance, and dare I shame, were relatable. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading your other stories.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Thought the story was great. Loved reading it. These tells are rude, ignore them
mumoffour chapter 9 . 7/25/2017
Just read the latest review on pregnancy weight gain and needed to drop by and comment... my baby weighed 6 pounds, and throughout the whole ordeal I gained seven (including the 6 she would be born with), lost ten a week after she was born - so it is possible! Perhaps not the norm, but... it was about the same for my second child too xx I honestly can't imagine gaining 20-30, I try but it doesn't happen :( (diabetic mum right here)
Lady Rowena2 chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
I love your story but have to point out Hermione's weight gain during pregnancy is unrealistic. Average sized women gain around 20-30 pounds usually(I was not that lucky my last pregnancy:P). Even if Sebastian was a small baby, with water weight, uterine growth, the placenta and not to mention actual weight gained, she would have put on more than 10 pounds.
pained4you chapter 21 . 4/29/2017
oh no! That's crazy!
pained4you chapter 14 . 4/28/2017
I'm completely hooked in this fic again.
pained4you chapter 13 . 4/28/2017