Reviews for What Goes Around
cole231 chapter 33 . 1/4
Wow. You can't keep stealing all the hours of my day like this. People are starting to wonder...

I loved it. Your writings are amazing! Thanks for another great story!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
Great story, I loved every moment of it - even the abuse parts!
Apart from a handful of spelling mistakes, it was perfect and now excuse me, I'm off to read another of your stories ;).
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Only a matter of time before what? The plot moves along but the mystery stays. Oh, I'm so exited!
inkydots chapter 33 . 10/4/2015
Whew, finally done!

I started reading this fic after I finished reading Too pretty for drumstrang, I loved that story so much that I jumped when I saw you'd written another Drarry fic. For some time now I've enjoyed reading Dark!Harry and woah did this one deliver! Some things were hard to read, but overall I loved this story so much! Thank you so much for sharing :')
Loved it chapter 33 . 5/26/2015
I felt a bit sick in the stomach while reading the abuse, rape and humiliation part but i loved the ending. *runs around giddily from the sugar rush of the sweet ending*
MamaLegba chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
This was absolutely lovely! Great story :) thank you so much!
cztelnik chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
Powerful story, very engaging, the characters are very different from how I'd expect to like but I do, very much so. A powerful Harry makes quite a statement and even Dumbledore is well played, not evil but not shining Light - and very dead now. Hmm. Thank you!
LunarFay chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
In chapter 17 the end read "He was getting close and he could tell Harry was too, the thrusts getting a little more erratic. "Harry he knew that it meant a spell had been completed," & there was nothing about what they felt to give the feeling that a sleep was completed
& here in chapter 18 there are parts where a sentence gets cute off & changes direction for absolutely no reason
I think some parts got erased somehow, you should have a look
It's really bad for the reading flow when your train of thought gets derailed,
Other than that I love this story so much :3 it's amazing & I have read it before but could not help but read it again when I came across it again. Though I do hope you can have a look & see what's up with these missing bits :3
GlambertMatt chapter 33 . 2/13/2014
Yay for a happy ending after all of that. I have to admit the story was darker than my usual taste but I did enjoy it a lot and I was hooked. Well done on an excellent story.
GlambertMatt chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
YAY! I love Snape, glad he has made an appearance in the story! I liked that little moment there when Harry told Draco not to call him Master, that he was just Harry. That was very very sweet. And you have skills, you have made me dislike Dumbledore to the point of hatred in your fic, and that is not something that would normally happen, I didn't even fully hate Voldemort in the actual HP series let alone Dumbledore, but you just managed not to let him have any traits that make me like him or envy him or even feel sorry for him. Well done.
GlambertMatt chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
Never evil? Are you sure? Could have had me fooled with that one. Alas I am drawn to this fic at the moment and will see it through to the end. You do write very well.
GlambertMatt chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
So this was along the lines of what I thought was happening, but to read it and know that it was Dumbledore (though of course it was blatant he had something to do with it anyway) makes it kind sick. Hopefully things will start getting better now for Draco, I sure hope so anyway.
GlambertMatt chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Ok thus far I am drawn in, I want to know what the hell is going on and what exactly Dumbledore is up too but I must admit seeing Harry like this is just not sitting right with me. I don't imagine him to be like this and it nearly makes me cry to think about what Draco must be going through. But I am drawn in and you did say to trust you and keep with it, so here I am trusting a complete stranger lol
GlambertMatt chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A friend of mine recommended this fic to me, admittedly all the warnings seem a bit darker than I am used to but I am willing to give it a go. Looking forward to reading more, that as an interesting start and very unexpected.
Sumi Anzu chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Woah! I thought the real Prof D was messed uP when his Plan was to raise harry to die at righttime like a pig for shaughter.

This Plan of making two boys bonded like master and slave with rape or violent sex seem sick. But HEY it was for greater good ! * scaristic)