Reviews for What Goes Around
CalypsoChikk chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
This was absolutely lovely! Great story :) thank you so much!
cztelnik chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
Powerful story, very engaging, the characters are very different from how I'd expect to like but I do, very much so. A powerful Harry makes quite a statement and even Dumbledore is well played, not evil but not shining Light - and very dead now. Hmm. Thank you!
LunarFay chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
In chapter 17 the end read "He was getting close and he could tell Harry was too, the thrusts getting a little more erratic. "Harry he knew that it meant a spell had been completed," & there was nothing about what they felt to give the feeling that a sleep was completed
& here in chapter 18 there are parts where a sentence gets cute off & changes direction for absolutely no reason
I think some parts got erased somehow, you should have a look
It's really bad for the reading flow when your train of thought gets derailed,
Other than that I love this story so much :3 it's amazing & I have read it before but could not help but read it again when I came across it again. Though I do hope you can have a look & see what's up with these missing bits :3
GlambertMatt chapter 33 . 2/13/2014
Yay for a happy ending after all of that. I have to admit the story was darker than my usual taste but I did enjoy it a lot and I was hooked. Well done on an excellent story.
GlambertMatt chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
YAY! I love Snape, glad he has made an appearance in the story! I liked that little moment there when Harry told Draco not to call him Master, that he was just Harry. That was very very sweet. And you have skills, you have made me dislike Dumbledore to the point of hatred in your fic, and that is not something that would normally happen, I didn't even fully hate Voldemort in the actual HP series let alone Dumbledore, but you just managed not to let him have any traits that make me like him or envy him or even feel sorry for him. Well done.
GlambertMatt chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
Never evil? Are you sure? Could have had me fooled with that one. Alas I am drawn to this fic at the moment and will see it through to the end. You do write very well.
GlambertMatt chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
So this was along the lines of what I thought was happening, but to read it and know that it was Dumbledore (though of course it was blatant he had something to do with it anyway) makes it kind sick. Hopefully things will start getting better now for Draco, I sure hope so anyway.
GlambertMatt chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Ok thus far I am drawn in, I want to know what the hell is going on and what exactly Dumbledore is up too but I must admit seeing Harry like this is just not sitting right with me. I don't imagine him to be like this and it nearly makes me cry to think about what Draco must be going through. But I am drawn in and you did say to trust you and keep with it, so here I am trusting a complete stranger lol
GlambertMatt chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A friend of mine recommended this fic to me, admittedly all the warnings seem a bit darker than I am used to but I am willing to give it a go. Looking forward to reading more, that as an interesting start and very unexpected.
Sumi Anzu chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Woah! I thought the real Prof D was messed uP when his Plan was to raise harry to die at righttime like a pig for shaughter.

This Plan of making two boys bonded like master and slave with rape or violent sex seem sick. But HEY it was for greater good ! * scaristic)
Mila Pink chapter 33 . 1/17/2014
I fell in love with history.
I confess I had moments that I found too rough Harry with Draco, but in the end everything was in place.
Kisses
Carling chapter 33 . 12/4/2013
Woohoo! No you most certainly did not disappoint! You dragged me unwillingly through a world I did not want to be in, yet I could not resist the allure. Kind of like what happened to Draco!

I do think Harry's darkness came from Voldemort. At any rate there's a lot of genuine love between them. You've left them and your readers in a good place. Thank you.
Carling chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
Even though nothing about this story is to my usual tastes, with this being a darker alternate universe than I usually prefer, I'm really sad to see the end approaching, too. You didn't overlook anything so far as I can see. All my qualms and concerns are addressed. You clearly put a lot of time and effort, heart and soul into this story.
Carling chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
You did an excellent job restoring Draco to his Slytherin traits. He is watchful and cunning. He's not the doormat worthy of Harry's condescending treatment of him. Harry is overlooking a vital resource in brushing off Draco the way he is.
Carling chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
This chapter reinforces, to me, everything I stated for the previous chapter. This relationship with Harry has put Draco in a bad place psychologically. I do not blame Harry. He was forcibly placed in a position he is not mentally stable enough to handle. Dumbledore is the one who deserves Azkaban. Zeke deserves to be thrown in a cell with Marcus Flint at Azkaban, too.

Draco is not a coward or weak. He's honestly a very brave, strong young man to have survived this much for this long and still be as coherent and observant and engaged in life as he is.