Reviews for The Cronus Stone
DarkMoon2222 chapter 14 . 6/18
I loved both of theses stories. Wish there was more to read. Simply amazing work
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wait a minute...some things about the previous heroes are wrong. Or did you change certain things for the purposes of the fic? Perseus was a son of Zeus not Poseidon (Theseus' real father was Poseidon though) and Theseus did not die fighting Castor and Polydeuces, he was in the Underworld trying to kidnap Persephone for his best friend, Pierithuous (OMGs I butchered his name) and stayed there until Heracles set him free. And he died when the kung of Scyros pushed him off a cliff or when he himself jumped off. And although I know this is a Troy fic so the story is different from The Iliad, the Trojans truly were the bad guys and kept breaking their oaths, Agamemnon was only defending his brother. He was also quite the skilled warrior.

But I am impressed by how much you know and how you'll weave this fic together.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
I'd go with number 4 :-)
Ejsmommy chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
I really like this story! I hope you keep updating!
X Livi4eva X chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Hmmmmmmm...perhaps he isn't Achilles but someone in disguise? When Achilles approached Briseis he seemed a little out of character...hmmmm. I'm not good at mysteries lol. I may need another hint. Great chapter :)
X Livi4eva X chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Oh my god...OH MY GOD! Does this mean that Achilles is coming back? YESS! Briseis and Achilles! Woop! I hope Estella's plan works, good luck with her! Great chapter :)
X Livi4eva X chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Nemesis needs a slap in the face! Talking to her mother like that and admitting all that! Great chapter :)
Andy chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter. Love what you did there with the vicious Nemesis and her parents. Love your writing!
X Livi4eva X chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Haha shame on the suitors! Odysseus is back to rule Ithaca with the beautiful Penelope :) It is nice to see them laughing and smiling together, for they have not been together for a while. They're one of my favourite couples! Great chapter :)
X Livi4eva X chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
At least Andromache is back at home with her family. That's comforted me a little after the death of Achilles :)
X Livi4eva X chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I really like the fact that you've included Achilles in the story even though he's dead. I'm more intrigued :) Nice chapter very well written :)
cherish15 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
So far so good. I like the introduction you gave and how you're pulling from both the movie and the Iliad. One thing that takes away from the story is formatting. The bold makes it look odd it but that could just be me. I'm interested to see where this goes.

X Livi4eva X chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Beautifully written :) I'm going to punch Nicodemus if he doesn't stop being annoying! Something could happen between Briseis and Odysseus if he meets her again if they go searching for them...oooooh... Brilliant chapter keep writing :)
X Livi4eva X chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Sounds very interesting...I'm intrigued to find out more. Please carry on writing this :)